No announcement yet.

Bothroyd will come good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope JB does come good, but we all said the same of Hulse and look what happened to him
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

when bothroyd does hit target his shots are always tame, he skys so many shots game after game but his lack of effort to the cause and stupid smirk when he messes up is what gets my back up . he has all week to practise shooting . the miss at newcastle was terrible he had time and didnt even hit target, the problem tho is dj is no better and hh is old for a pl striker so until we get someone else in its about getting behind him whenever he plays

Comment

Yousef, your optimism is to be admired.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          I know most of you disagree with me, but I think he was badly managed by NW using him as holding player which I think affected his confidence. His natural position is striker. If you remember the Man City game, he was a threat scoring and hitting the post because we used 2 strikers. The same goes with the Spurs game when he was introduced. Against Newcastle depsite missing chances, when did he got chances before? He was unlucky not to score in the first half. Yes he missed an easy one inside the box, but every strker misses (Torrres?). Trust me he will come good soon.

Remember how Helguson was crticised before?
          Agree!

Comment

Bothroyd has one or two good games a season..ask the Cardiff fans. Lazy and falls down when hit with a light breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              I hope JB does come good, but we all said the same of Hulse and look what happened to him
              But then, Paul furlong had a poor start at QPR, and now he is regarded by many as a legend.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If his attitude on the pitch reflected his twitter,press etc he would be a superstar!!

Shame its not........

Comment

Bothroyd showed glimpses what he can be against Newcastle. I bet he scores more than Carroll in league this season.

Comment

Working...
                  X