Who is actually going tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    Going to be cold, miserable and end in tears and that's why I'm getting down to the the Bush, can't put up with another night in with the wife.

Comment

hopefully as many fans as possible will turn out to cheer us to victory and we will then take that into the wigan game , imagine the moral if we get beat tonite

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Wouldn't take the missus on a night Facto is loose, make sure you're with her at all times , and if not make sure she keeps well way from anyone who says things such as "coup de gras"
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Me and my two boyz will be there - although I'm regretting buying cheap tickets in the Platinum area - suspect it will be lacking in atmosphere.

Come on you R's

Comment

I'm there
            In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Just got mine. Usual seat in Lower Loft gone so in SAR tonight.

Comment

Up graded from my bronze paddock seat to one in platinum sar. Fancied a change

Comment

Am going in order to get away from this forum for a while. Got my Hughes out banner ready when they score the first!
                  Last edited by SammyKojoe; 17-01-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

i am going tonight and we are gonna whup 'em and win!
                    come on you r's!

Comment

We'll be there, though my lad shouldn't on a school night but it's Hughes first home game and our first cup win for years - how could we miss it !

Comment

Originally posted by Balders1967 View Post
                        Me and my two boyz will be there - although I'm regretting buying cheap tickets in the Platinum area - suspect it will be lacking in atmosphere.

Come on you R's
                        I went platinum for Rochdale, got wedged next to two posh journo types who spent the whole game "networking" and talking about camping trips.

On the plus, padded seats and sky sports news
                        A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

doesnt feel that cold today should encourage a few more

Comment

Why wouldn't you go, cheap, beers, unhealthy food and football. Or stir fry gonads for tea, eastenders and then one born every second.... No brainer
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                            X