Who is actually going tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is actually going tomorrow?

so many seats left. I decided to go with it being £7 for a ticket.

What have I done I should have watched it in the warmth!

I am going....just hope they don't have more fans than us!!

Comment

I am going decided may as well even tho someone is in my season ticket seats :(

Comment

Yes and I cannot understand whu some would even think about not going if they were able to

Comment

13 quid and I get to meet mates, have a beer and food and sit in platinum! No brainer + 5 loyalty points

Comment

Hoping to see only our second win in about 14 home games. A decent number of loyalty points and might have a chance to stretch out for a change.

Comment

I'll be there, but if the game is pony and the atmousphere is shte, then I'm off on 60 minuts to get the train. Not arsed how that looks as I've got to be up early for work, and I can't be arsed struggling through the day for a dull game the night before.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

tell you who wont be there..........jonny come latelys!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I am going...to ITV 4
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

giving it a swerve, got to start work at half five on wednesday so i can have a half day on saturday for wigan.

Comment

We're going, would like to get another look at young Bruno.

Comment

Yep I'm there, automatic cup tickets etc. Would love to see JB getva couple of goals to improve his confidence.

Comment

I'll be there & 3 others from Northampton,and i'm working @ 6am next morning. URssssssss
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Mental , cost me £13 me and the boy couple of pals coming Hughes first game cannot understand why people not coming

I wonder how
                            Many fans who say they g o to everygame will moan
                            They couldn't get a ticket for the next round if we get through

If I was the club I would guarantee those who go tomorrow a ticket for Chelshit if we get theouhh

Comment

got a ticket, watching on the tv now

Comment

Working...
                              X