Chris Samba hands in transfer request at Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    Rubbish.. Did ok without him on Saturday.

Exactly, was their best performance by a mile with 10 men.

Nothings decided yet. There's always a team that slips in the new year who isn't even in the frame at this time...

Comment

I think Samba staying at Blackburn would be worse for them, than him leaving. If he does not want to play that would eventually effect the whole team. Also if he doesn't leave they want be able to get anybody else in the transfer market (not sure they can anyway given their debts.) Keane is the only person who has said he is staying. Is he the one that decides?

Comment

Hughes apprently has phoned Samba (I saw it in an artical) and Samba has said he wants an ambitious club. QPR are a very ambitious club ...

Please 2+2=4 here!
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
          cant see him coming to us - out of frying pan comes to mind
          thats true, in the short term but this fire has ambition and good owners. Blackburn are on the down long term.
          Chicken farmers versus F1 and airline owner!

Comment

won't come to us according to rovers in the know- Lyon

http://www.roverstalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3320

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Hughes apprently has phoned Samba (I saw it in an artical) and Samba has said he wants an ambitious club. QPR are a very ambitious club ...

Please 2+2=4 here!
              ...but isn't approaching a player without the club's permission called 'tapping up' and very dubious? did i miss something? is gp back?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                ...but isn't approaching a player without the club's permission called 'tapping up' and very dubious? did i miss something? is gp back?
                He could have called him anytime before he signed on the dotted line to be our manager, so there can be no tapping up.

Comment

Manchester City are apparently interested in Samba now.

Comment

That is a thread from December 2010?!
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This was written on December 19 2010. I guess his source is not always right.

Comment

I cant see us going after Samba if he wasn't interested in joining Qpr, his agents must have given Qpr a hint he is interested otherwise it a waste of bloody time chasing him.

That how it work in football, a lot of clubs talk to the players agents to suss out if players are interested moving on and you can bet clubs will be telling agents how the players would how earning if they join their club.

I hate to say it but money talk, if Samba does sign for Qpr over spurs it because he is be earning more money at Qpr, not because he worries he about not getting a enough games at tottenham.

Comment

Working...
                        X