QPR want Henrique, Ben Foster and Steven Pienaar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR want Henrique, Ben Foster and Steven Pienaar

QPR have discussed an 18-month loan with a view to a permanent £5million deal for Sao Paulo striker Henrique. The 20-year-old helped Brazil lift the World Youth Cup last year.

More...

Why Ben Foster? Concentrate on outfield players. And the Henrique signing doesn't exactly fill me with hope...absolutely no Premiership experience. Yes, I know, he won the award at the Under-20 World Cup, but I read somewhere that Eddie Johnson once won the same thing.

Sorry if I sound negative, but I'm starting to get really concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Why Ben Foster? Concentrate on outfield players. And the Henrique signing doesn't exactly fill me with hope...absolutely no Premiership experience. Yes, I know, he won the award at the Under-20 World Cup, but I read somewhere that Eddie Johnson once won the same thing.

I'm fine with Henrique. Hughes has made some great signings from foreign leagues in the past and for a 500k loan fee seems worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
        I'm fine with Henrique. Hughes has made some great signings from foreign leagues in the past and for a 500k loan fee seems worth a punt.
        Only if a proven striker is lined up to play alongside him in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

QPR have discussed an 18-month loan with a view to a permanent £5million deal for Sao Paulo striker Henrique. The 20-year-old helped Brazil lift the World Youth Cup last year.

More...
          codswollop n tripe!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Tell me Santa Cruz and Alex or Samba are coming and then I'd be excited.

Comment

I hope we don't signe Ben Foster especially for 5million. Paddys better and we desperately need to strengthen about every other area before getting a new goalie.
              Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post

Not sure, but assume Eddie may have only won the golden boot, which doesn't mean much as a team could get a load of pens etc.... But the fact Henrique was also voted best player in the tournament, i feel confident he'd be class, especially with Prem grooming.

I haven't read the article, but i thought the deal was all wrapped up, does that suggest otherwise. Assumed we were only waiting on a work permit.

We need RSC to play up top, Bridge, Alex, Onoura and a midfielder imo. Samba would be good also, but not essential if we get Alex / Onoura, and especially if for silly money.

Comment

Paddy's been annoying me, against Sunderland & Newcastle he dived the wrong way, i've never seen that at any level before
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not very impressed with Foster to be honest, England int or not, would rather keep Paddy

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Paddy's been annoying me, against Sunderland & Newcastle he dived the wrong way, i've never seen that at any level before
                      You cant have watched much football then if every single dive youve ever seen a goalie make is the correct way
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Not very impressed with Foster to be honest, England int or not, would rather keep Paddy
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          You cant have watched much football then if every single dive youve ever seen a goalie make is the correct way
                          I guess not
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            We need RSC to play up top, Bridge, Alex, Onoura and a midfielder imo. Samba would be good also, but not essential if we get Alex / Onoura, and especially if for silly money.
                            Will the RSC be performing Hamlet as extra entertainment for the punters?

Comment

Dont knock this looking for G/keeper I get the feeling Keny's injuries are bit more serius than We know after all Warnock was also interested in signing a keeper We know Cerni has fitness problems
                              As to this transfer talk it's starting to get on my t/t's mostly the same names over and over again the same ones reported to not want to come cos of Warnock yet still not here ,their coming here their not coming here,I wont believe any of it untill their here

Comment

Working...
                              X