Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we still the best promoted team this year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we still the best promoted team this year???

We all said (most of us) at the start of the season (post ferdinand, traore, young) that we had a better squad than Norwich and Swansea......but they both are faring a lot better than us and they are not particularly lucky - in fact Swansea well deserved the win today.

If Swansea and Norwich are staying up the statistics say that we will eventually go down......I hope we make some quality signings that can bust the statistics but regarding the signings - yet to be seen - I think we are all in for another disappointment overall. We - on this forum at least - are expecting too much of the January window.

Anyone still think we are the best promoted team this year?

Were currently the worst, thats a fact.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No way

Tango and cash stuffed us with transfer embargo that's what's really cost us

Comment

Have a look at the table. Theirs your answer.

Comment

Currently we're the worst. However that could change.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

You're joking, right?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Another stupid thread

Some off our supporters have the ordacity to dig wilkins out for some of the spill he comes out with how I'll never know

Comment

FFs course were the worst and the reason is they didn't come into the pl as tourists
                They have shown no respect to the teams they play, Norwich in particular have played with heart and passion and never say die Swansea with good regardless of boring at times football, they have taken players of dubious qualities and turned them into fighters
                That came from there managers , you would never have thought we were the ones who's won it last year

Comment

Exactly - that is what strikes me the most. We do not look like we have ever won anything really. Amazing how form, confidence and perhaps a little luck can make or break your season.

Not a joke - more like a rhetorical question really

Comment

Join me with the silly threads :drunk:

Comment

I'll bet our wage bill is much higher than Swans and Norwich too. Are they hungrier than us? is it the 'young manager syndrome'? Have we attracted gold-diggers that are taking the club and TF for a ride? I do wonder at times.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                        Exactly - that is what strikes me the most. We do not look like we have ever won anything really. Amazing how form, confidence and perhaps a little luck can make or break your season.

Not a joke - more like a rhetorical question really
                        It's not luck

Do all te basics and you don't need it

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                          I'll bet our wage bill is much higher than Swans and Norwich too. Are they hungrier than us? is it the 'young manager syndrome'? Have we attracted gold-diggers that are taking the club and TF for a ride? I do wonder at times.
                          I will suggest that our wage bill bigger then both theirs combined , think their managers part of the new school , new thinking, strategy

Know not right the big difference they came into the league to prove themselves whereas I think warnock came in to enjoy the moment

Comment

we wernt the best last year
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              we wernt the best last year
                              well that's just calling for a response. of course we were the best last year. not even a contest.

granted we're no good now, fact. but don't bring up our best season since our near league winning one decades back simply because we're struggling now.

we were by far the best last year and deserved all the praise it came with. end of. no one is taking our outstanding performance over 46 matches away. we were outstanding and rightly so crowned champions.

we're not that good now, but we were...we really were.

Comment

Working...
                              X