No announcement yet.

For the ones who moan about ambition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the ones who moan about ambition...

...or lack of.

To be fair...I'm guilty of this at times.

Here is our squad for the start of the 2006/07 season.

1 Simon Royce, 2 Marcus Bignot, 3 Mauro Milanese, 4 Ian Evatt, 5 Danny ****tu, 6 Tom Doherty, 7 Matthew Rose, 8 Marc Bircham, 9 Nick Ward, 10 Kevin Gallen, 11 Gareth Ainsworth, 12 Jake Cole, 14 Martin Rowlands, 15 Dominic Shimmin, 16 Steve Lomas, 17 Lee Cook, 18 Stefan Moore, 19 Armel Tchakounte, 20 Scott Donnelly, 21 Paul Jones, 22 Shabazz Baidoo, 23 Stefan Bailey, 24 Patrick Kanyuka, 25 Damion Stewart, 26 Sean Thomas, 27 Egutu Oliseh, 28 Adam Czerkas, 29 Paul Furlong, 30 Mark Nygaard, 34 Matthew Hislop, 35 Jonathan Munday.

With the below all departing too...

Dean Sturridge (Kidderminster, free), Richard Langley (Luton, free). Marcus Bean (Blackpool), Ugo Ukah (Nouresa Calcio)[With ****tu soon to leave [sic].
    Released: Marcin Kus, George Santos, Sammy Youssef.

That was just 3 years ago. I doubt this team would be capable of surviving, let alone challenging for the Prem.
    Your mum would love me...

what a team!!! lol we really have put up with some crap aint we?! best fans in the world in terms of loyalty n putting up with crap. let the good times roll!!! we are going up, i said we are going up

Comment

That team would get destroyed in the CCC now.

Comment

what happened to shimmin, very highly rated by many?

Comment

Top post Benny.

It's true the squad has come on in leaps and bounds.

I think the problem that many people have is that of expectation it was after all the board that talked about Champions League in four years time.

That said we are in a great position as a club and do have a great squad of players.

We do lack fire power but the keeper, defence and midfield all look very strong.

I'm also warming to Magilton and Gorman I think they both could do very well and although would not of been the choice of many QPR fans I'm sure they will get things right.

Next season I think we will be pushing for the play offs I think that automatic is out of our reach.

I still cant understand why so many fans are super negative you only have to look at some of the other websites, some people actually come across as bitter towards the club looking to have a dig at every given opportunity.

I for one am delighted we have the board that we do without them who knows where we would be but I'm sure it would not be in this league.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I think the lack of ambition is more directed towards the fatc that we haven't got ourselves what most would consider to be a decent centre forward or two ...2 forwards Gallen & Furs from that squad would walk into our current forward positions ...I think of teams who have come into a bit of cash and got themselves out of this division and they have all spent serious money on forwards...

Fulham - Louis Saha
            Wigan - Ellington & Roberts
            Reading - Kitson

Comment

Lets face it we will never be happy, if we were accuring a team Like Man City we would still find fault
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Lets face it we will never be happy, if we were accuring a team Like Man City we would still find fault
                I disagree one big name centre forward and I think everyone would be buzzing!

Comment

still time.........

Kamara is leaving Fulham for ex\ample, players like this come along from time to time
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    still time.........

Kamara is leaving Fulham for ex\ample, players like this come along from time to time
                    And are we still in for him?

Would be the missing link along with an LB for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      And are we still in for him?

Would be the missing link along with an LB for me.
                      We should stop farking about and tell Coventry to name their price for Fox!

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                        That team would get destroyed in the CCC now.
                        This team would get destroyed in League One!

Comment

if we signed kamara and spurr then we would win the league next season imo,no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                            We should stop farking about and tell Coventry to name their price for Fox!
                            He's gone to Celtic.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              He's gone to Celtic.
                              Not agreed terms...yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X