Blues deny Alex deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues deny Alex deal

Chelsea have denied they have agreed a fee with Queens Park Rangers to take defender Alex to Loftus Road.

More...

I think Dave McIntyre tweeted something to that effect about half hour ago

Comment

Don't expect Chel**** to do us any favours especially with the Terry racism saga!!

Comment

Who the fk do u believe FFs

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
          Don't expect Chel**** to do us any favours especially with the Terry racism saga!!
          Thinking the same thing. Was well surprised that everything was going so smoothly or seemingly.
          If there is one owner that can afford to hold a grudge it's him.Can see us putting in the biggest bid and them selling to someone else.
          All will depend on whether Alex wants to join us or quite simply wants to get out of ****sea.

Comment

Chelski deny a deal agreed for Alex.

Then again, they also deny JT is a racist
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We have 2 threads on here on the same subject with 2 completely different outcomes. wtf?

Comment

I didn't see any direct quote to the effect that they have turned an offer down.

Comment

Maybe I've cracked open one can too many, but the headline seems out of kilter with the story. :drunk:

Comment

Well the transfer fee is not going to be the hard part.

Comment

Alex: Chelsea deny accepting QPR bid

Chelsea have denied they had agreed a fee with QPR for the sale of defender Alex. Rangers sources suggested their west London rivals had accepted a bid.

More...

Comment

Well thats a little more positive with Chelsea manager satin we are nearly there! I hope we just stump up the shortfall and get him in for discussions and wow him with our vision of the future!

Comment

Cahill is signed FFS, that's why he is sitting in the stands the Shitford Bridge and not on the pitch at Old Trafford
                          http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                          http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Working...
                          X