Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Hughes blocks the sale of Jamie Mackie.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    I think Mackie was the main reason we lost the midfield.
    I agree, but that is what happens when you play a striker as a midfielder and team selection was one of the reasons why NW lost his job.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      I agree, but that is what happens when you play a striker as a midfielder and team selection was one of the reasons why NW lost his job.
      yeah..also because we dont have 4 midfieldsr who can compete as a team in the premiership..

lots of individuals..but that dont cut it itht e big boys !!

Comment

True Paul. Willing to give him a chance as a forward.

Comment

What's a point of a striker who would score about five goals a season in the prem? He was moved to midfield because after his streaky red hot start he had hardly scored in some huge number of games. Jamie Mackie the answer to our goalscoring drought? don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            If Adel did not touch the ball much or do nothing much in a game, but scored a goal what would you say, as I bet you would not be as dismissive as you are about being about Mackie. I think you would use words like that's why he simply MUST start........
            Would never happen as Adel wants to be involved. He is never non existant as he always looks for the ball and always wants it. Even at Spurs when he kept giving it away he still wanted it back again.

If Adel is playing you know he is on the pitch at least. Mackie often goes missing.

Comment

Working...
            X