Another quiet week as a QPR fan - pause for breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another quiet week as a QPR fan - pause for breath

Rumours of a cash freeze denied by owners - owner tweets 'no job is safe' - last minute equaliser at MK Dons - manager praises draw - Faurlin out for season - manager sacked - rumours of Hiddink, Zola, Wilkins to get the job - reports of player unrest at previous management methods - Hughes in 24 hours of talks - Hughes appointed - stories we are to become a real force in the Prem - plans new state of the art training ground and stadium confirmed - reported bids for Samba, Alex, Onuhua, Bridge and Pienaar - Tottenham and PSG come in for Samba - odds on Carlos Tevez joining at 5/6 after collapse in talks with both Milan clubs - Samba 1/3 to join QPR.

That, gentleman has been the last seven days. I haven't got any work done or would be able to tell you a single word my girlfriend has said to me.

And you what, that's not even a week - it's six days - lets see what Friday brings. It's a pleasure serving with you. goodnight.

"That, gentleman has been the last seven days. I haven't got any work done or would be able to tell you a single word my girlfriend has said to me."

Similar.

Sometimes I just don't know whether to laugh or cry. I know this latest bout of euphoria will be sapped from us with another soul destroying turn of events sooner or later. We are definitely not a boring club to support.
    Last edited by Ellerslie; 13-01-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

That, gentleman has been the last seven days. I haven't got any work done or would be able to tell you a single word my girlfriend has said to me.

Agree and Happening in nearly every Rs fans house at the moment too.

In a way, all these rumours are starting to get to me, I am now going to wait for the offy as I'm going to look a fool if none of these come off.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

to be honest i am completely knackered after it all. once i've watched the newcastle game on telly, and then gone to the fa cup replay at HQ next week, i'll be feeling pretty much done in!
        come on you r's!

Comment

Lol, good post
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

adding to that list the 4th round draw with the potential home cup tie against the ****!

Comment

Working...
            X