All This Talk Of A Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All This Talk Of A Striker

Seem to remember Tarrabt playing up front for us near the end of the season, and scoring. No-one questioned it then.

This is an attacking team full of flair and I seem to think many are thinking we are going to bomb balls up in the air. Our midfield (please stay fit) will get in the box. We do not have a whole midfield of players like mahon and Legs who are completely defensive (though we need 1 to play), its full of flair and will score goals. If players Helgusson, Ageymang , Vine and even Balanta chip away with goals, I cannot see a problem. Of course, many are still assuming that we cannot buy or loan anyone after the season starts, but the whole season is 46 games and we will have plenty of opportunity to purchase a striker. At the very least this team/squad will near te play offs come January, then we go big in the market, cannot understand some fans impatience?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pete he scored a tap in ?

His strength is skinning defenders and making goals, plus getting a few himself just like Routledge. Tarrabt on the left wing and Routledge on the right wing is balance we have not had for years.

Comment

I don't see him as a centre forward either.
      Is this because we are not investing in 1 so they are going to try and make Tarrabt one?
      I have issues with Ramage. Although a lovely guy he launches 70 yard passes and manages to bi pass the midfield. I would prefer much better full back and we should of signed Gunther. Rest of the side looks good but both full backs and a centre forward are where we are still lacking
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just get him on the pitch and let him do his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Pete he scored a tap in ?

His strength is skinning defenders and making goals, plus getting a few himself just like Routledge. Tarrabt on the left wing and Routledge on the right wing is balance we have not had for years.
          Agree.

Comment

Come on lol the man is human ffs

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Seem to remember Tarrabt playing up front for us near the end of the season, and scoring. No-one questioned it then.

This is an attacking team full of flair and I seem to think many are thinking we are going to bomb balls up in the air. Our midfield (please stay fit) will get in the box. We do not have a whole midfield of players like mahon and Legs who are completely defensive (though we need 1 to play), its full of flair and will score goals. If players Helgusson, Ageymang , Vine and even Balanta chip away with goals, I cannot see a problem. Of course, many are still assuming that we cannot buy or loan anyone after the season starts, but the whole season is 46 games and we will have plenty of opportunity to purchase a striker. At the very least this team/squad will near te play offs come January, then we go big in the market, cannot understand some fans impatience?
              Again,exactly the same(apart from a few different names)post as you sent last july,unbelivable you coming out with this again.We need a striker,a good one,without one we will miss out.I said the same to you last july and i was right and im saying the same again now,and i will be right again this time.Lets have this exact same argument this time next summer,trully is groundhog day with you.

Comment

You make out after end of JULY, we cannot buy or loan anyone. We will be there or thereabouts in January, when transfer window season opens. ( not even out of question we do something by end of August)

league is not won or lost in September or December, its won in May 2010.

You have seen Tarrabt play, far better than Parejo wouldn't you agree?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we leave it late again like last year we will be forced into another panic buy such as Helgusson or Dave.

FFS what is the problem with buying a striker. we are so close to having a squad that will challenge why not go the last mile

Comment

You make out after end of JULY, we cannot buy or loan anyone. We will be there or thereabouts in January, when transfer window season opens. ( not even out of question we do something by end of August)

league is not won or lost in September or December, its won in May 2010.

You have seen Tarrabt play, far better than Parejo wouldn't you agree?
                    Tarrabt is a good player and we have a very good midfield,but no good creating piles of chances if we dont have a finisher,and why wait till january we can can get someone in now,why put ourselves in a position of playing catchup,and sorry to repeat this again,but you made this,we can buy in january arguement last summer as well,and look what happened.

Comment

Tarrabt or DJ Campbell er... no contest
                      Tarrabt or Parejo er.... no contest
                      Tarrabt or an untried 1st Division Striker (including Beckford and Cox) er... no contest

Jim, John and Gianni take a flippin' bow. This is fantastic news and we should celebrate all of a sudden the squad has got the look of a first rate side.

Tarabt (did I already mention him!?), Piccalli, Faurlin, a new back-up keeper and possibly another full back (Cranie would be the icing), a fit Buzz and Vine hold on we look like real contenders.

The R's are going up, the R's are going up, eh aye adi oo, the R's are going up.

Am I getting carried away????:amazing:
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Only slightly!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          Just get him on the pitch and let him do his thing.
                          Here here
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Only slightly!
                            Come on guys even without a "big name" striker can anyone please tell me when we went into a CCC season with a stronger squad???????????
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Why wait until Janurary to sign a striker, by then we could be playing catch up on the leading two teams. We need to be up there from the beginning. The play-offs are a lottery, we should be aiming for automatic.

Comment

Working...
                              X