Looking good for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good for Sunday

With Ba off to the ACON, Newcastle now have to deal with the loss of Ameobi for around 7 weeks due to injury
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

We could do with 3 points there, totally out played them at LR.

Sparky off to a flier
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      With Ba off to the ACON, Newcastle now have to deal with the loss of Ameobi for around 7 weeks due to injury
      Orrible to be chuffed at 1 lads misfortune, but faarrkk it, when in a relegation scrap its every man for himself
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Love to win up there...but "Hugh" knows !!

Comment

Don't think MH has lost at St James's Park in his previous 6 visits as manager, in fact, i think he has won most of them!

Comment

It's sammy ameobi that's out not shola
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I'm worried about this game. We are without Faurlin, Barton, Adel and Traore - so even if we bring in two players for that game we are still going to be two key performances down on where we were a week ago, and that wasn't good enough. Really important we don't lose this to keep the feel good factor. Wd bite your arm off for a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                It's sammy ameobi that's out not shola
                Good he's the better one of the 2.

Comment

Maybe better but he hardly plays.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

They'll still probably stroll through our current midfield. I'm prepairing for a tonking.

Comment

I don't fancy us getting anything up there at the weekend, the team has been massively weakened recently and not playing well anyway. Wigan at home is where we have to look to take 3 points.

Comment

Tiote is also at ACON. They've still got tons of quality: Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Santon, Colocinni and even Best could have a field day unless we get some new CBs in before Sunday. Our midfield is a massive concern. Wouldn't be surprised if Hughes looks what he's got to work with and keeps us playing very deep and shut up shop to get a point. It may not be pretty on Sunday, but I'd love to be surprised.

Vaagen Moen for the winner? ;)
                        Last edited by Westbyfleetr; 11-01-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

A draw would be massive up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                            Tiote is also at ACON. They've still got tons of quality: Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Santon, Colocinni and even Best could have a field day unless we get some new CBs in before Sunday. Our midfield is a massive concern. Wouldn't be surprised if Hughes looks what he's got to work with and keeps us playing very deep and shut up shop to get a point. It may not be pretty on Sunday, but I'd love to be surprised.

Vaagen Moen for the winner? ;)
                            i dont think tiote was selected to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                              i dont think tiote was selected to go.
                              He was. Thankfully!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B4...#Current_squad
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X