• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good piece by Paul Parker re: Hughes

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...-style-parker/
    Kept the faith!

Good write up......

“Fulham don’t have the same mentality or hardcore of fans as QPR. At Rangers you find loads of fans who were there way before I played there and can tell you everything about that club.

“It’s a proper club – a smaller version of Man United in that sense. Fulham is a different type of club and the QPR way is something I hope Sparky embraces.

“I’ve always likened QPR to West Ham, who were my local team. They’re similar sorts of clubs.

Comment

Yep, Rangers boy!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Gotta love Paul.

Great write up & some wise words for Sparky.

Comment

Good interview and I'm glad he still loves us! He's one of my all-time fave Rangers.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Good write up......

“Fulham don’t have the same mentality or hardcore of fans as QPR. At Rangers you find loads of fans who were there way before I played there and can tell you everything about that club.

“It’s a proper club – a smaller version of Man United in that sense. Fulham is a different type of club and the QPR way is something I hope Sparky embraces.

“I’ve always likened QPR to West Ham, who were my local team. They’re similar sorts of clubs.

Hughes probably got bored at that quiet sh*thole of a club in Fulham, they have no hardcore fans, hardly any fans at all, no real ambition, they are just simply an annoying little team who are just...well there!
            Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 10-01-2012, 09:46 PM.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

fulham = plastic fans
              chelsea= plastic fans
              QPR = real fans
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Paul Parker, top defender, top bloke. He looks for our results first??? Love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Good interview and I'm glad he still loves us! He's one of my all-time fave Rangers.
                  one paul parker,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Great read that.Always looks for our result first didn't think he cared that much about us.
                    Once an R!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                        Hughes probably got bored at that quiet sh*thole of a club in Fulham, they have no hardcore fans, hardly any fans at all, no real ambition, they are just simply an annoying little team who are just...well there!
                        Thats prob wot Paul meant but ob couldn't say it !!

Comment

PP was always a great player for us, shame he went to manure
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I wish our defenders would look at some clips of Paul and Macca. They'd see how to defend properly!
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Great read from a great player.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X