X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naarven mankey View Post
    just found this on wiki

early career

born in shepherds bush, london, pearce first attended fryent primary school in kingsbury, north west london before attending claremont high school in kenton. He failed a trial at queens park rangers and then rejected an offer from hull city, instead settling into a career in the non-league game with his local side, wealdstone, while training and working as an electrician and plumber. For almost five years, he was the first choice full back for the team, then amongst the biggest names of non-league football in the alliance premier league.

How the hell did we let him go wud have been a legend with us
    nice one naarven. Thought he might have gone to one of the schools around bush-never heard of those one's to be honest.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

psycho will always be one of my all time fave england players, hard as nails and lots of skill he bled the 3 lions and when he missed the pen in 90 we all felt for him, when he scored the one in 96 u could tell how much it meant to him

Comment

Originally posted by qpr richard View Post
        was the best left back of my generation. Bullet shot, great defender, stood no nonsense, and fearsome. Nicknamed psycho, and fitting!
        remember him getting nutted by the french fella boli and cracking a great freekick off the bar 10mins later....warrior.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          remember him getting nutted by the french fella boli and cracking a great freekick off the bar 10mins later....warrior.
          In the same game I think he did him on the touch line and just glared at him
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

will never forget the penalty against spain!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              psycho will always be one of my all time fave england players, hard as nails and lots of skill he bled the 3 lions and when he missed the pen in 90 we all felt for him, when he scored the one in 96 u could tell how much it meant to him
              Spot on

Comment

Working...
              X