X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Listening

On SSN a Man City fan stated that Stuart Pearce a QPR fan is this true

They say so!

Many has stated it on this site as well.
    Last edited by Shania; 10-01-2012, 03:02 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Matters not a jot, right man is in place..

Comment

He certainly is comes from the bush was at Rs as boy before he went to wealdstone

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          He certainly is comes from the bush was at Rs as boy before he went to wealdstone
          A MUSH FROM THE BUSH
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yeah he is, but didnt he call his daughter chelsea???

Comment

blimey,i thought this was common knowledge

Comment

was actually born in loftus road!

Comment

Just found this from an interview with Stuart Pearce so must be true.

As a QPR fan, did you ever have a trial with the Rs?
                  Richard Young, QPR supporter, via e-mail
                  I did have a trial, yes. All my family are QPR supporters and I was as well; I used to go down and watch them. My old man wrote away for a trial for me when I was 13. I went down there, passed the trial and trained there for six months. Then the season ended, so I went back the following year and bumped into one of the coaches, who said, “Oh, training’s not this week, it’s... whenever.” I just got the impression it was “Thanks, but no thanks – you’re not good enough." So I stopped going down there.

Comment

My dad used to play for a pub team in the 80's and told me he played against Stuart Pearce a few times when he was young. And believe it or not he was a goalkeeper.

Comment

Heard he was a White City boy.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        my dad used to play for a pub team in the 80's and told me he played against stuart pearce a few times when he was young. And believe it or not he was a goalkeeper.
                        as was les down the harrow club many moons ago. Any one know what school pearce went to???? Would have loved to have seen him in the hoops-great defender in his prime.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          My dad used to play for a pub team in the 80's and told me he played against Stuart Pearce a few times when he was young. And believe it or not he was a goalkeeper.
                          Seem to remember him going in goal once during a game after the keeper was off
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            as was les down the harrow club many moons ago. Any one know what school pearce went to???? Would have loved to have seen him in the hoops-great defender in his prime.
                            Just found this on wiki

Early career

Born in Shepherds Bush, London, Pearce first attended Fryent Primary School in Kingsbury, North West London before attending Claremont High School in Kenton. He failed a trial at Queens Park Rangers and then rejected an offer from Hull City, instead settling into a career in the non-league game with his local side, Wealdstone, while training and working as an electrician and plumber. For almost five years, he was the first choice full back for the team, then amongst the biggest names of non-league football in the Alliance Premier League.

How the hell did we let him go wud have been a legend with us

Comment

Was the best left back of my generation. Bullet shot, great defender, stood no nonsense, and fearsome. Nicknamed Psycho, and fitting!
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X