No announcement yet.

Hate to be a killjoy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is loyal in football these days, not that many?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Who is loyal in football these days, not that many?
      The only ones truly loyal are the fans of the club who pay the money, the people who receive the money, players, agents and managers have very little loyalty!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
        ermm.... remember how we signed warnock???

he was a proper snake the way he treated palace,

not that i care, he was a hero for us
        Not true, he could have walked away from them for Zero and negotiated a bigger payday for himself. Instead he wouldnt sign of us until we agreed an appropirate compensation figure with CP, that got all his old staff paid and more than likley kept them in buisness until the take over was done.

Back to the orginal question, nothing will stop Hughes walking out for a so called bigger club and if does happen no Rangers fan should ever talk about loyalty if this was to happen as we have shown none to NW (and that includes some fans) after all the rubbish he had to deal with.

But as said in another thread, MH is the man and MH is the man i now support 100% (no more mentioning by me regarding NW as he is now confined to the history books)
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          The only ones truly loyal are the fans of the club who pay the money, the people who receive the money, players, agents and managers have very little loyalty!
          Yep id make you about right...

Comment

fairply lads fogot that, but still thats money for his friends, he left them for a local "rival" when we were both in a relegation battle, disgusting tbh if that was one of our managers we'd be going mad

Comment

Originally posted by rangertillidiedan View Post
              but what makes everyone think Hughes will be loyal to us. People on here suggesting it's great because he's ambitious etc, however we don't have the money to be a top 8 club. If he does well with us, an offer from a bigger club may well come in and I'm pretty sure he'll leave. He doesn't exactly have a brilliant loyalty record does he.

Think it's a good appointment but not getting so carried away as others seem to be.
              Hence the 2.5 contract

Comment

I would hardly say he's been any less loyal than anyone else in football. Was with Wales 5 years, Blackburn 4 years, Man City until they sacked him.

The only club he left quickly was Fulham, and who can blame him!! They probably caught him when he was p15sed one day and he signed for them, and spent the season humilated at being associated with them and left at the first opportunity..... Even then he got them an 8th place finish!!!

Comment

Working...
                X