Mark Hughes to be handed £20m kitty Christopher Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes to be handed £20m kitty Christopher Samba

Mark Hughes is being offered a £20million transfer kitty by Tony Fernandes to keep QPR in the Premier League. The former Manchester City and Fulham boss was at Loftus Road on Monday to talk about his return.

More...

£20 mill!? Looks like we're gonna be prepared for the bidding war against Spurs then!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Mirror are saying £30 million. Then again both papers have a poor track record when it comes to us.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...cle851633.html

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
        Mirror are saying £30 million. Then again both papers have a poor track record when it comes to us.

If I say £50 million does it make it true?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post

Jesus! Well if true then i guess we're showing other teams we are not messing around then.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

just a question but is £20 mil enough if rumoured £7m on Samba?... think £30 mil is lovely!!!

Comment

If we want to play with the big boys its gonna cost us...hope TF has bit of spare cash laying around somewhere!!

I'm loving the hype..not been so excited about a new manager for ages...and to think i was never a great Mark Hughes fan....!

Comment

A nice if hopeful read. Sadly the Mail is rarely ITK.

But £20m and Samba, Alex, Bridge & Drogba would be incredible.
                Not sure why we'd bother with AJ, better put that £1.5m towards a replacement for Faurlin.

Think the Mirror has a better record with us (thinking Smudger late last season), but £30m seems even less likely, but would let us compete with Spurs for Samba.

Comment

Drogba??? WTF.

Reading that makes you wonder if the board planned this weeks ago. Seems a remarkable coincidence that Hughes and Warnock both wanted Samba, Alex, Bridge, Johnson (groan) etc.

Comment

Am I dreaming? £30mill, Dejong, drogba, samba, bent...... This project of theirs seems a big one! Wouldn't be surprised if Europe was a target in a couple of seasons!

Comment

All very interesting.....

Comment

With all these names being banded about its easy to let major bits of news slip by - I know we have all talked about the Dairy Crest site but has it been printed anywhere prior to this article that the club want this site for the new stadium????

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          With all these names being banded about its easy to let major bits of news slip by - I know we have all talked about the Dairy Crest site but has it been printed anywhere prior to this article that the club want this site for the new stadium????
                          First time ive seen it mentioned.

Comment

In fairness to the Mail, go back four and half years and they broke the story that Ecclestone and Briatore were buying QPR and then followed it up a couple of months later that the Mittlas were coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                              First time ive seen it mentioned.
                              I thought W Farm was the go ?...didnt we just buy it or was that rubbish ?!

Comment

Working...
                              X