clubs with ambition in the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I was actually going to post what player that a championship club has bought, that you feel would do a job for QPR? But you sort of beat me to it.

You say McColdrick, I'd rather Tarrabat. If McColdrick had been that good, he would have kept Southampton up and if Lita had not been such a disruptive influence he would have played for Reading regularly.

i guess, what I am really asking is

What is your point?
    Simon Cox.

Comment

A club who has spent or spending 3 and a half mill on one player.....is lacking in ambition........your having a laugh.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Do you think West Brom have learned to defend in the close season? Cox may improve their goal difference, but he won't win them the Championship on his own. He may be an Ebanks-Blake, he could be a Billy Sharp. He's as big a gamble as Pellicori will be.

Greening will be gone soon too.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          A club who has spent or spending 3 and a half mill on one player.....is lacking in ambition........your having a laugh.

I'm glad someone brought this up, as I see it we have only paid £500,000 so far. So where does the other £3mil come in to play? Anyone know ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            I'm glad someone brought this up, as I see it we have only paid £500,000 so far. So where does the other £3mil come in to play? Anyone know ?
            People say we didnt spend 3.5m on him but can anyone prove we didn't??
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

And everyone else's deals are 'in full and cash up front'?

I doubt it.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

the majority of transfers done these days are never all the money upfront,especially in the championship.the add ons are put in place as a security against injury or loss of form etc.
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                X