clubs with ambition in the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clubs with ambition in the championship

got to ask this seriously as i believe some fans expectations of our club far exceed where we are actually going and what we can achieve.........we are one of the poorest supported clubs in the ccc and have an away following no better than most...we are gonna more than likely struggle to average 13k at home this season and whilst 'some' expect us to challange for promotion in all honesty id be happy finish 10th or better!...................oh and to win an fa cup tie after ten years!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

clubs with ambition in the championship

i dont think we are 1 of them we are letting players like lita, mcgoldrick amongest others slipping through the net. we are still buying and and trying to loan unknown foriegn players its getting a bit boring now. im not looking forward this season again.

Comment

chill winston..............tings r gonna be aright!!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Ofcourse we have ambition.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeee no

Come on positives please

The finest football team the world has ever seen :chill:
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

brazil 1970 or holland 1974!!!

Comment

What has the club done this pre-sreson to make us feel positive ?

Comment

I was actually going to post what player that a championship club has bought, that you feel would do a job for QPR? But you sort of beat me to it.

You say McColdrick, I'd rather Tarrabat. If McColdrick had been that good, he would have kept Southampton up and if Lita had not been such a disruptive influence he would have played for Reading regularly.

i guess, what I am really asking is

What is your point?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Scored more goals than pre-season last year.

Got rid of 2 donkeys and a moody git of a keeper.

It's not perfect, but it's a start.
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

my point is look at the other clubs around us willing to go out and spend on players that can and will do a job in the championship, yes there are no gives me in this league but ffs we have now just sold are top goalscorer to a rival things are not making sense ok vine rowlands and buz are back but why cant we splash the cash on a goalscorer then money talks.

Comment

Who are these high spending teams?

Forest? 2 of our cast offs and no one else special.

Cardiff? Bunging 4m on Chopra? I'd rather have Vine.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

When the present owners of the club took over, below is a list of players who were on the books.
                        Timoska Curtis Bignot Cullip Kenyuka Shimmin Doherty Baidoo StAmee Moore Nygard Ward Thomas Goode Howell Bailey Pickens Walton Nardiello Camp
                        If you cannot see that the present squad is far superior to this shower of s--t then you know nothing about football

Comment

Ipswich Town have keane and a perceived rich owner. They have Delaney, thats about it.

Forest had to change things around, but no-one at QPR wanted Adebola.

The Only player they have bought of any quality is Blackstock and Gunter on loan.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In Buzsaky and taarabt (If we get him) we have 2 of the best players outside of the prem....add Routledge to that and what I have heard of Faurlin....also Vine...how can anybody say we are lacking ambition??
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

dear oh dear
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X