I think they are signing Taarabt

Comment

More good news then Morris.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        Bit OTT?
        Neil

Its all about quality not quantity at the end of the day and its not just yourself but others alike start meanlingless threads for the sake off it. Lets be fair you started 3 threads in the space of half an hour with absolutely no substance at all.

Ranting and raving about nothing and throwing your toys out the pram will only mean you'll find your way onto my user ignore list. Its not a nice place to be on either as you'll be joining Factomundo & DFE.

So calm down and post something worthwhile reading :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Neil

Its all about quality not quantity at the end of the day and its not just yourself but others alike start meanlingless threads for the sake off it. Lets be fair you started 3 threads in the space of half an hour with absolutely no substance at all.

Ranting and raving about nothing and throwing your toys out the pram will only mean you'll find your way onto my user ignore list. Its not a nice place to be on either as you'll be joining Factomundo & DFE.

WOW, im not in you ignore list??

:boss:

Comment

me neither....must try harder :-p

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Neil

..............my life has just become much brighter!!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ignore me at your peril !!!!

Seriously put me on ignore if it makes you feel better,I was bored so felt like posting a few threads!!!!
                Scan 100 bits of paper & you will post stuff which may get same response.

Comment

Working...
                X