Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there to be another twist in the tale?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there to be another twist in the tale?.....

Just reading between the lines on people tweets, media comments, fans rumours, ITK facts etc etc is there to be another 'shock' to come out of the club this week?

Joey Bartons tweet last night says someting along the lines of ' they all did well by me whilst I was at the club' and the rumours that certain transfer targets wouldn't join QPR because of a certain player, will it be announced along with the new manager that our beloved captain is leaving too?

What if Hughes/Zola/Sven says yes to the job BUT only if JB is gone?

Just a thought?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

2 + 2 = ??

Comment

2 + 2 = 27

Comment

Barton cant go anywhere as he has already played for 2 PL clubs this year.

Comment

Might be thinking about things just a little too much there.

Comment

wouldnt be bothered if he goes as i think he has been a poor signing and i have also heard rumours of unrest amongst the players because of him.

Comment

In fact **** it... hope he goes too!

Comment

2 + 2 = more points that we have got in our last 8 games

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  In fact **** it... hope he goes too!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, Barton is the kind of man to go beyond his responsibilities as team captain and start trying to run the training sessions etc. Any transfer targets would probably say they won't come unless we have a hardline manager who can control him - or he goes!
                    SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Doubt if it was just Joey, seems to be the players with previous Premiership experience who are used to more modern training techniques than the ones being used by us.

Comment

Well if all the coaches are pi**ed and the manager is at his holiday home in cornwall we need someone to run the training sessions.

Comment

Zola will get rid of Barton if we get him.... Bruce would also.... Wilkins or Hughes will keep in fact.. Need a strong manager.

I would like the managers that are REALISITIC in this order

Hughes
                          Wilkins

BRUCE
                          ZOLA

Comment

I cant believe people are actually including Wilkins in their potential manager list.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                              I cant believe people are actually including Wilkins in their potential manager list.
                              it's not a wish list but a potential list.

Comment

Working...
                              X