From Ade's m/b Tarrabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    MKPaul - That team has two up front Buzz and Vine.
    Sorry must be me being old skool ... looks like one upfront with one in the hole so to speak .. but ill stand corrected ... this time

Comment

stolen from under the noses of malaga ade??? they pulled out of the move a couple of days ago...

Comment

This may well turn out to be true but big ade's strike right is up there with our strikers!!

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
          I know alot of people who haven,t renewed because they are waiting for the club to show ambition,like forest,sheff utd and bristol city have.
          Maybe a left back and a fox in the box we might have a chance of getting up.
          walkonby,is there a play on words here, left back and fox;)
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

do i give a banana if you believe me.......no i am only passing on what i'm told.before the vultures jump in and say about the £50mill warchest post iv'e already admitted that was a drunken late night nonsense post,thats why if iv'e been drinking i curfew myself these days.but then theres a lot of people who have 100% strike rates aren't there lmao
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              stolen from under the noses of malaga ade??? they pulled out of the move a couple of days ago...
              why do you think they pulled out?

Comment

I'm just glad Pete didn't post it up first.

Comment

This would be fantastic.

Better than all of Forest's signings put together.
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

i wouldn't mind but i didnt post it here first

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                      why do you think they pulled out?

so to avoid a greater risk of pregnancy???????????????

Comment

dont they have condoms

Comment

Presuming we get Taarabt then defenders will not like playing against us we have a lot of pace and creativity going forward!

Theres no doubt that if he wants to play up front he could do anyone with that kind of pace, control and skill will score goals without a doubt! I don't think we realy need a big target and you could easily play Vine and Taarabt IMO!
                          Last edited by Fez; 22-07-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

He agreed the deal with Malaga. Unfortunately Malaga just didn't come up with the money in the agreed timeline (for both player and club) and Spurs kept his registration.

Comment

Ok but can I ask who is going to hold the ball up and knock down balls when you have Ramage and Stewart launching 70 yard balls? Answer is no one and apart from connelly and Gorkks who understand the word composure then we still need a big strong centre forward to bring in other players otherwise that class midfield will be by passed
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                                He agreed the deal with Malaga. Unfortunately Malaga just didn't come up with the money in the agreed timeline (for both player and club) and Spurs kept his registration.

Spain was always his number one choice - think we all knew that.

You had it confirmed by, er , people u know yet mate..supposed to be imminent
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X