From Ade's m/b Tarrabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Ade's m/b Tarrabt

Says we have signed Tarrabt on years lone.?????? http://www.setbb.com/bigade/viewforu...&mforum=bigade there you go hopefully.
    Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 22-07-2009, 12:56 PM.
    They seek him here.................

link ???

Comment

Link now!!!

Comment

http://www.setbb.com/bigade/viewtopi...&mforum=bigade

Comment

To be fair I don't think I've ever seen that Ade fella get a rumour that has become a reality!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
            To be fair I don't think I've ever seen that Ade fella get a rumour that has become a reality!
            i was thinking the same...

Comment

If true yesssssssss
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ade was meeting with GP today so mybe it true

Comment

lol. we post on here first thing this morning about inbound and you're getting excited about another board. Loyalty eh? you lot are wubbish x
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The more people reporting the same news the better

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      lol. we post on here first thing this morning about inbound and you're getting excited about another board. Loyalty eh? you lot are wubbish x
                      You could forgive people for not believing everything they read on this site surely?

However, using BigAde as confirmation is also a bit loose. He did after all say that Big Phil or Sven would be manager and would be given 50 million to play with.

Still, i just really hope this one comes off. This is the kind of signing that could make all the difference this season.

Comment

We are all Rsssss....
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          In all fairness no one mentioned a name but Ade did, after reading what you and Walkonby put i was hoping for Beckford/Lita.

I kind of think if you have info then share it! and name names!

Comment

Scott, I love that too.

We've been reporting Blackstock going since last since Wednesday, when another site reports, its a post on this forum.

I know we are regarded as Fantasy island, but I've been careful this summer, as been bitten on the Ched Evans in the bath rumour.

lets put it this way. Tarrabt is not going to Reading.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yes Yes and Yes again...who cares who reported it first-Taarabt is class and we are going to have a decent season.

UUrrrssssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X