In tony i trust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In tony i trust.

Ok...I've calmed down a bit. Still gutted warnock is gone, but I trust tony, Phil beard and amit to take us forward.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i honestly beleive its for the best , and i agree the QPR is ultimately in very good hands . Sorry Neil , but we would go down if you stayed, no one is more important than the club
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

agree with that
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I think it is an absolute travesty and sums up everything that is wrong with our quick fix society. Everybody seems to want things instantly today..not just in football..there seems to be no sense of development and growth ..just get there as quick as possible. i work with people who are so ambitious that they want to get to the top without putting the time in.

Although obviously at the opposite end of the league what would have happened had man utd done the same thing with ferguson or more recently arsenal with wenger neither won anything for a period of 4 years but the board backed them and trusted them to move things forward..the same with moyes and everton and martinez at wigan .

Football stinks in its double standards and the back slapping long haul words of only a few months ago seem very hollow and shallow now.

lets hope that all your bosses look at your misdemeaners in a more generous light than many on here or indeed the new board did to neil warnock.

Comment

im a boss and i am happy for peple to make mistakes and learn from them
            if they dont they are out as i have the livlihoods of a lot of people to think of, someone doesnt do their job properly others may lose theirs or their bonuses, they lose their jobs may lose their homes etc etc

go back to the op

this has happened time to move on and get behind qpr as that is the most important part of all this,

Comment

Working...
            X