if warnock goes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if warnock goes...

Will he still be thought of highly by rangers fans as one of the best managers we have had?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Will he still be thought of highly by rangers fans as one of the best managers we have had?
    For me personally I will always be thankful of Warnock for what he has done for us, that said it is definitely time for him to go in my opinion.

It reminds a lot of Ian Holloways era. Holloway was an absolute legend and I think he's a great guy but I was happy to see him go because the football and tactics had become so dire!

Comment

What a good thread mate! Yes he will always be thought by me as up there with the best and i think the guy deserves to be treated with alot of respect not some of the bilge thats been on this and other message boards over the last few weeks! Thanks neil warnock for all you have done for my club! Legend!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

unless we replace him with a top class coach and I'm struggling to think of one, he will be held in the highest esteem, ala Holloway, hope he does'nt lose the plot though like Olly did
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

most definitely! will always hold him in high regard and never forget what he done for us! Most importantly giving us the chance to see my beloved rrrrrr'sss in the premiership again which a few years ago i dint think was possible!
          Unfortunately we are just in a position where i think loyalties to Warnock need to be put aside and we need to do what is best for our future! My biggest concern is the rumors of discontent behind the scenes with a lot of the squad toward warnock!

Comment

No I don't think so

Comment

Yes most DEFINETLY

Comment

I've been a fan since 1992, so for me, the best manager we have had is Gerry Francis. Warnock and Ollie are a close second. Ollie took us up to the championship and established us as a championship club. Warnock took us from being a circus, relegation-fodder club to the premier league in just 18 months on a shoe string budget. And we beat the **** under his management. So for me, yes he is one of the best managers we have had.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes, this is a good thread. I will always view him as a quality manager. The season we experienced last season was amazing and I thank him for that. But as many say, good things cant last forever.

Comment

I will always be grateful to NW for getting us to the promised land,we had waited 15 years and if he goes I for one will be eternally grateful to him for getting us out of the championship.

Should he go ?, I am really not sure,sometimes his tactics,subs,and loyalty to certain players baffle me,this may be his down full.

One small point to remember is, as far as we all know he is STILL manager !

Comment

Any QPR fan does not think highly of Warnock when ever he goes not QPR in my view he one a great job against he odds with he last owners.

Comment

Warnock is not going, just look at Tony's tweets. I do not want to see him go, he had 4 days to get players in during the summer.Get some new faces and we will be fine.
                        We spend so much energy arguing amongst ourselves we should just get behind the team and calm down. Mark Hughes no thanks.

Comment

i dont think theres a doubt he was the right man for where we were when he was brought in, for that he deserves ultimate respect, theres also no doubting he is up there with the best of the champioship managers, he got us up last year despite the club

good luck (if rumours true)

Comment

An absolute legend in my eyes.

If you can't give the man and his HUGE achievements with us in a short space of time along with all he's had to contend with then, without doubt, you have an agenda.

I hope rumours are not true and I hope even more so that the club can improve its position or at the very least stay out of bottom 3

IWWT
                            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

above Houston and mullery lol
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X