Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referee just ruined the Manchester derby !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know what you lot are talking about. Great decisions as ever from Sir Chris Foy

Comment

Echoes of our game against Norwich City.
      The referee has virtualy dictated the outcome of that game through making one awful decision.
      Like our Joey's red card, Vincent Kompany's red card was completely unjustified.
      How much longer will it be before someone at FIFA, the FA, ANYONE, realises that poor judgement dominates the make-up of 99.9% of modern human beings, and therefore referees need all the help that modern technology can give, and fast.

Comment

Shrek Jnr Rooney,the face of Spud-u-like, virtually got Kompany sent off but gesturing right in the ref's face,that it was a 2 footed tackle,when,to me,it was perfectly timed and dispossessed Nani who made no complaint.I hate that little neanderthal.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          dont know what you lot are talking about. Great decisions as ever from Sir Chris Foy
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Shrek Jnr Rooney,the face of Spud-u-like, virtually got Kompany sent off but gesturing right in the ref's face,that it was a 2 footed tackle,when,to me,it was perfectly timed and dispossessed Nani who made no complaint.I hate that little neanderthal.
            Yeah, without a shadow of a doubt, Rooney's a karnt of the highest order.

Comment

Scholes will get sent off I should have bet!!

Comment

Game on....
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

What a game common city

Comment

Both feet of the ground is a red card - it is irrelevant if players gets the ball or not.

The laws have changed since the 1930's you know.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                    X