Just suppose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just suppose

We won our next say 4 games on the trot which could happen with the new injection of players...will you all forgive Warno and start backing him ?
    If your answer is yes its gonna make all them Warno stabbing threads look dopey ain't they ?
    Lets all give our boss the benefit of doubt to get us some results. This is the time our club really need our support and feel good playing in front of us and not to worry about making mistakes. Its us the fans who can kill their confidence or spur them on.

I need to think about this
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      I need to think about this
      What, about getting behind your club ? Notta lotta to think about !

Comment

problem is cant see us winning these games with things the way they are, even with new players. no doubt mackie will still keep his place, but more importantly its the lack of tactics and bizarre substitutions that will continue

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          What, about getting behind your club ? Notta lotta to think about !
          No If this can really happen.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

The Lad is living in a dream world if he thinks that's going to happen,the only chance we have of staying up is for Warnock to go NOW

Comment

We won our next say 4 games on the trot which could happen with the new injection of players...will you all forgive Warno and start backing him ?
              If your answer is yes its gonna make all them Warno stabbing threads look dopey ain't they ?
              Lets all give our boss the benefit of doubt to get us some results. This is the time our club really need our support and feel good playing in front of us and not to worry about making mistakes. Its us the fans who can kill their confidence or spur them on.
              Even if this did happen, which it won't it would only delay the inevertable.

As a poster above states our only hope is for him to go and quickly

Comment

Easy one this as we WON'T win our next four on the trot...

Comment

if that was the case and we do stay up i still think we need someone else in for next season

Comment

Yes, of course.

But there's more chance of it snowing in Hawaii.

Comment

He is too stubborn. And I canīt see that change.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        The Lad is living in a dream world if he thinks that's going to happen,the only chance we have of staying up is for Warnock to go NOW
                        I didnt say it will happen !! but could.

Comment

I wish this could/would happen, but lets be realistic, at present this is not going to happen! It's a shame I really wanted Warnock to thrive this year after all he done for us. Unfortunately he hasn't we are struggling I cant see where our next win is coming from and I have no room for sentiment atm and it may seem selfish and agressive, but our future as a club is more valuable to me and we need to act now and effect our future in the premiership before its too late!!

Comment

Working...
                          X