Taarabt and Faurlin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt and Faurlin.

I know this will prove an unpopular thread,but we're all entitled to our opinions.
    Basically I think we should give serious thought if the price is right,to selling Taarabt and Faurlin to help fund a rebuilding programme sooner rather than later.I personally don't think either are all they are cracked up to be.We know all about Adel's problems and whilst Faurlin tries hard,and in certaain areas is creative, at times his long range efforts,set pieces and passing leave a lot to be desired.There are better players out there.

As for NW,he's showing signs of fear and frustration,much like he did in his last few weeks with Sheff Utd.
    He should channel all his energy into survival rather than wasting his time and emotions on the Barton saga and lampooning every official that comes to LR.
    Barton's reputation preceeded him when we signed him,and with things not going his way,he is starting to show his true colours.I must admit he's been a relatively good boy since he joined us,but leopards don't change their spots,and he could prove more trouble than he's worth.OK,he didn't head butt Johnson,but he barged him seconds before in the same off the ball incedent.
    I'll zip it now - just my thoughts.

FAURLIN - NO NO NO NO .... 100% the best signing we have made in my time of being a QPR fan...

Superb player...

*please note... I am not old enough to remember the days when we had a team of England International players

Comment

Faurlin will become an Argentinian international before long.

Comment

Your plan for rebuilding involves selling the clubs 2 best player who are also some of the youngest at the club. You wouldnt last long in charge.

Comment

If you want to plan for the future you would keep:

Faurlin
          Adel
          Traore
          Ferdinand

The others can all go at the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            I don't think he will be... Hes a good player and one of our best player but international football is a different game.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

A rebuilding programme is already being funded without selling Adel and Ale.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No he wont, he's good but he's hardly going to replace the likes of mascherano, Cambiasso, Gago, Banega, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  A rebuilding programme is already being funded without selling Adel and Ale.
                  That was my thought, we don't need to sell to enable us to rebuild, so why
                  sell what most agree are our best players?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                    I don't think he will be... Hes a good player and one of our best player but international football is a different game.
                    agree but still can't afford to get rid of-not yet anyways
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                      No he wont, he's good but he's hardly going to replace the likes of mascherano, Cambiasso, Gago, Banega, etc.
                      Remember Jay Bothroyd and Dave Nugent are England internationals

Comment

Well it's certainly a novel way to build your dream team. Sell your young players with the most potential for far less than they will be worth and replace them with......?

Comment

Remember Jay Bothroyd and Dave Nugent are England internationals
                          sven and capello gave caps away like priests give their loving to minors so they don't count....
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X