No announcement yet.

Exclusive - QPR enter race with Spurs for Blackburn's Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if Hoilet goes to Spurs, he'll be bench warming while watching Lennon or Bale.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

cant believe the amount of people wanting us to sign bassong. spurs are desperate to move him on and we,re the only club ever mentioned in transfer circles..... not the top drawer player people think he is..

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Well if Hoilet goes to Spurs, he'll be bench warming while watching Lennon or Bale.
        Wonder if there is a deal to been done with spurs similar to the one with Inter for Faurlin. We sign him if he continues to progress and perform Spurs get first option to buy him should he be sold in the future.

Everyone wins, we take the chance on him, he gets games and Spurs get to see if he really is the real deal before shelling out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Wonder if there is a deal to been done with spurs similar to the one with Inter for Faurlin. We sign him if he continues to progress and perform Spurs get first option to buy him should he be sold in the future.
          Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Everyone wins, we take the chance on him, he gets games and Spurs get to see if he really is the real deal before shelling out

That´s a good idea
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Bar Rooney,Hoilett is the best player I've seen at rangers this season..for that reason I'd say one of the top 6 will take him..although I would have him at rangers in an instant!.

Comment

Working...
            X