Exclusive - QPR enter race with Spurs for Blackburn's Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive - QPR enter race with Spurs for Blackburn's Hoilett

QPR are set to go head-to-head with Tottenham for the services of Blackburn star Junior Hoilett.

Boss Steve Kean has admitted that the club will have to listen to offers for the 21-year-old, who is out of contract at the end of the season.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...kburns-hoilett
    We wont get anyone decent at this rate if Spurs keep going after players we want

Exclusive - QPR enter race with Spurs for Blackburn's Hoilett

London duo set to go head-to-head for services of 21-year-old Rovers star

More...

Comment

Be a pretty similar race to Peter Kay going up against Dwayne Chambers in the 100m.

In all seriousness though; Spurs getting Hoilet & Samba could free up Bassong and Defoe (loan)/Pav/Krancjar for us as somebody will have to drop out of their 25 man squad to make way for them.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think there could be some kidology going on here. If we table bids for players we know Spurs are going for then NW gets on the phone to Harry and says, look we'll not raise our bids to prevent a bidding war and you having to pay millions more if we were in the race, if you let us take Bassong, Pav, Krancjar on the relatively cheap.......

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          I think there could be some kidology going on here. If we table bids for players we know Spurs are going for then NW gets on the phone to Harry and says, look we'll not raise our bids to prevent a bidding war and you having to pay millions more if we were in the race, if you let us take Bassong, Pav, Krancjar on the relatively cheap.......
          Good thought, if only it were that easy eh!
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I read a post from a blackburn fan stating that Hoilett will move, but only to a club that he can play games, that puts us in with a shout I hope.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

This guys class.
              Proper young as well, much better option than AJ.

Comment

i agree with the poster about forcing spurs hand , get done early

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  This guys class.
                  Proper young as well, much better option than AJ.
                  Wide leftsided player, right footer, interesting player, 10-12 mill get's both me think.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Wide leftsided player, right footer, interesting player, 10-12 mill get's both me think.
                    Maybe wrong californiahoop but aren't you privy to a bit of inside info? If so, heard anything worth repeating.

Comment

This is another reason why I hate Harry. He goes for every player he can and if truth be told, I look at the players he doesn't even play and it gets me so angry because they should be playing first team football, Pienaar, Bassong & Kranjcar being 3 of the top of my mind.

I hate the guy with passion, idiot.
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        Good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Good thought, if only it were that easy eh!
                          Indeed mate.

Although not that easy, there may be some influence for the odd player. Afterall we know HR and NW talk and it may only take a tongue in cheek comment from either to start a conversation not too dissimilar. Let's face it Spurs have a very good squad in depth and if he brings in more again, there will be quality players who are surplus or out of his thinking but could certainly do a job a job for us......

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Maybe wrong californiahoop but aren't you privy to a bit of inside info? If so, heard anything worth repeating.
                            Haven't heard anything since Pav was allegedly offered to us a few months ago.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Be a pretty similar race to Peter Kay going up against Dwayne Chambers in the 100m.

In all seriousness though; Spurs getting Hoilet & Samba could free up Bassong and Defoe (loan)/Pav/Krancjar for us as somebody will have to drop out of their 25 man squad to make way for them.
                              Ha ha good one.

I have seen this kid a few times and is one of the very few shining lights Blackburn have. A real good prospect.

Comment

Working...
                              X