No announcement yet.

FAO Dale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only see a couple of times you did not complete a pass against Arsensl but stood out overall in that game whether you like it or not

I suppose you got to block out the Norwich game as he was great in that match but a great player to you is one who scores goals every match

It's not decided like that mate as we see what a players has done overall in a match and btw he is not a striker

Comment

Funny how no one ever has groundhog arguments, posting footage etc of "highlights" of Shaun Derry, say, or Clint Hill to prove that he isn't premiership standard. Seems the bullies in the playground have their victim and have stuck on him.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Funny how no one ever has groundhog arguments, posting footage etc of "highlights" of Shaun Derry, say, or Clint Hill to prove that he isn't premiership standard. Seems the bullies in the playground have their victim and have stuck on him.
        absolute rubbish stainrod...I posted pre season ha i didnt think derry or tarbs were prem standard

Derry was the easy one and got found out real quick...

Tarbs, due to his lack of playing has had a time out....1

Our argument was never that he could not play in the prem...Dale said he was a great prem player,i said he wasnt....Fact is.he aint...

He's the best we have at the moment...that means the rest are crap....!

Yes matty..totally agrre with what you said..but dale assures me that tarbs will set the prem alight with his performances..so he has to match ronaldo then..and maybe score every now and again eh?!!!!

Comment

We don't need outstanding or brilliant Prem players -- just sound ones, and Taarabt is sound enough -- today, without him, we showed no creativity, which he has brought to the last few matches.
          It isn't his fault that many of the other players aren't good enough/passionate enough/out of position. At this level he cannot do it all himself, and he tries to bring others into the game but they either pass to the oppo or their movement isn't good enough for anything to come of it, Lack of movement and urgency are our biggest problems at the moment.
          We have too few players who are up to playing at Prem level -- Taarabt is one of the few (SOUND, doesn't need to be brilliant unless we need a top 6 finish) and unfortunately we lost another one of the few today when Faurlin was injured.
          Last edited by swanleyhoop; 08-01-2012, 01:48 AM.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            We don't need outstanding or brilliant Prem players -- just sound ones, and Taarabt is sound enough -- today, without him, we showed no creativity, which he has brought to the last few matches.
            It isn't his fault that many of the other players aren't good enough/passionate enough/out of position. At this level he cannot do it all himself, and he tries to bring others into the game but they either pass to the oppo or their movement isn't good enough for anything to come of it, Lack of movement and urgency are our biggest problems at the moment.
            We have too few players who are up to playing at Prem level -- Taarabt is one of the few (SOUND, doesn't need to be brilliant unless we need a top 6 finish) and unfortunately we lost another one of the few today when Faurlin was injured.
            Cant and wont disagree with a word of that....!

Comment

Working...
            X