FAO Dale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Dale

mate,this is what a great rem player ooks like...now how close is you're mate Adel...

hope this clears things up for you !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNvxl...5dRVAAAAAAAACg

Messi aint in the prem mate, hope that clears things up for you

Are you feeling hurt because Adel proved you wrong?

Take the L son

Comment

Whats this all about?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        Whats this all about?
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...d.php?t=122087

Comment

in fairness to you Dale you were right. But Adel does seem to be a bit leaner and I think this has coincided with improved performances. I am a massive fan of Adel but after watching first half at Spurs, he had to be dropped. But now he has won me round again. Mackie on the other hand....was never sure about him, then thought he was excellent and now think I was right originally!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
            mate,this is what a great rem player ooks like...now how close is you're mate Adel...

hope this clears things up for you !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNvxl...5dRVAAAAAAAACg
            Pity about the dreadful picture quality.

Would have been a great video otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
              Messi aint in the prem mate, hope that clears things up for you

Are you feeling hurt because Adel proved you wrong?

Take the L son

Mate, sorry...

I realised straight after i posted it that i had worded it completely wrongly...

story was..i was watching this vid b4 coming onto this site last night, and remembered our conversation that we couldn't even agree what a great prem layer looks like..remember.
              I figured i could post this to explain what i thought a great prem player , that plays in Tarbs position; looks like...?
              I was trying to say that i dont think Tarbs has this ability or is likely to become "great"...
              I have also posted else where, on another post, that ,YES, he is our most creative player at the moment, and he's put the work and graft in, so we probably shouldn't sell him because The rest of the team aint doing much.

Now we obviously disagree on Tarbs and thats fine, point is, this post wasnt meant to be a dig at you or even him.just tryiung to show what a great player does in his position, scores etc.....

Yes, i know Messi aint a prem player...but niether is Ronaldo ow is he??!!

Anyway mate...sorry for the mix up.....

Comment

Looks like he has the ability to play in the Prem from these vids

BORKED

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                  Mate, sorry...

I realised straight after i posted it that i had worded it completely wrongly...

story was..i was watching this vid b4 coming onto this site last night, and remembered our conversation that we couldn't even agree what a great prem layer looks like..remember.
                  I figured i could post this to explain what i thought a great prem player , that plays in Tarbs position; looks like...?
                  I was trying to say that i dont think Tarbs has this ability or is likely to become "great"...
                  I have also posted else where, on another post, that ,YES, he is our most creative player at the moment, and he's put the work and graft in, so we probably shouldn't sell him because The rest of the team aint doing much.

Now we obviously disagree on Tarbs and thats fine, point is, this post wasnt meant to be a dig at you or even him.just tryiung to show what a great player does in his position, scores etc.....

Yes, i know Messi aint a prem player...but niether is Ronaldo ow is he??!!

Anyway mate...sorry for the mix up.....
                  Dale told me to tell you that he thought you were still a Chelsea fan and doesn't believe your cover up story
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

BORKED

3mins43secs

I had to bring the happy tissues out.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Dale told me to tell you that he thought you were still a Chelsea fan and doesn't believe your cover up story
                      dont tell anyone ...

Comment

He has the ability to play in the prem mate, that was never our dis agreement, but he aint going to score the 30 goals or even 15 plus that others in his position do....?

Rufus Bevett played in the prem but he wasnt a great was he. If Tarbs keeps putting in the work he could be a steady good attacking prem player.

Calling him a great is a bit outrageous.

I've seen one of the clips posted and waiting for other to load..pleanty of tarbs skill with no end result...! he created space and moved others around, maybe its the rest of the team tha are letting him down?..

like i said before, i posted a prem great player that plays in his position, do you think he'll ever get that good?

Personally i hope he does but..you know the story...

anyway mate, like i said, If he turns into a prem superstar I'll happily post an appology to all Tarbs gang !!, but if not i'l keep quiet-ish....!

Have fun at mkdons...i'm going to andy murray in int tennis final...!!

Comment

?

Comment

mate, just watched the arsenal vid and have to say that does moew to harm your argument than help it

gave the ball to #### defenders constantly, didnt score, outplayed by markers, went backwards...shall i continue...?

could be a good prem player but not a great ; as shown by you !!

Comment

Arguing about whether or Adel is PL quality and posting a video showing Cristiano Ronaldo saying he is PL quality is abit like argueing over whether a VW Golf & a Ford Focus is a better car and then posting a video of a Lamborghini and saying thats what a good car is
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X