biggest land army ever assembled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biggest land army ever assembled

the gilhooly brothers are sending the biggest force to ever leave the shores of northolt,transits sized vehicles will take the army around the m 25 to milton keynes where they will join up with ladbroke grove,westbourne park
    harrow road shepards bush,they will drink the wetherspoons dry,led by the famous battle commander factomondo they will be looking to bring love to the event,ALIBABES WILL BE SINGING AT THE KARAOKE,and its going to be a fantastic day our,qpr fielding a full team are expecting to win this game 4-0
    which will be the first time we have won a fa cup game for 12 years
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Makes the trip all worth while!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      the gilhooly brothers are sending the biggest force to ever leave the shores of northolt,transits sized vehicles will take the army around the m 25 to milton keynes where they will join up with ladbroke grove,westbourne park
      harrow road shepards bush,they will drink the wetherspoons dry,led by the famous battle commander factomondo they will be looking to bring love to the event,ALIBABES WILL BE SINGING AT THE KARAOKE,and its going to be a fantastic day our,qpr fielding a full team are expecting to win this game 4-0
      which will be the first time we have won a fa cup game for 12 years
      We all know you like a drink and know we all know you love a classy establishment

Comment

fight fight wherever we maybe we are the chaps from the white city we drink pints of beer and speckled hen we're normally phissed by five to ten
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

its

i think the spectacular i like to remember was when qpr took 16 thousand fans to selhurst park,do you remember that when the qpr fans got a standing ovation from vinnie jones who was at that time playing for wimbledon,i think we lost 1-2 that day but what a rangers turn out that was

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            i think the spectacular i like to remeber was when qpr took 16 thousand fans to selhurst park,do you remember that when the qpr fans got a standing ovation from vinnie jones who was at that time playing for wimbledon,i think we lost 1-2 that day but what a rangers turn out that was
            yes ted even mark hateley put us one nil up and three sides of selhurst stood to celebrate..............tomorrow could be the same with 4000 rangers in the home end.............but there will be no trouble only love.................me in alibabes will sing' id like to teach the world to sing in peerfect harmony;l

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              yes ted even mark hateley put us one nil up and three sides of selhurst stood to celebrate..............tomorrow could be the same with 4000 rangers in the home end.............but there will be no trouble only love.................me in alibabes will sing' id like to teach the world to sing in peerfect harmony;l
              I was there for that one. Was that the game Hateley ran along with his hand cupped to his ear?
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I was there for that one. Was that the game Hateley ran along with his hand cupped to his ear?
                yes infront of us in the arthur waite...............he was rubbish after!

Comment

yes

yes that was the one i had no real desiore to go but i was in doors and the sports news said this m,assive land army of 14 000 qpr fans were travelling so them me and another two thousand rangers just decided we had to be there so we travelled down on the day the now swelling the rangers following to 16 000 but once more we badley let ourselves down because i was stopped by the old bill who said,that approx two hundred qpr had clashed with each other and had a massive brawl in one of the pubs but i have never managed to find out who those guys were,tommorow i really do hope that its a friendly atmosphere,i am still not certain whether to go or not really i do love these massive qpr turn out games,i think my favourite ever game was a brentford game where qpr were not even playing them,so we sent 500 skinheads ,we travelled along the canels so the old bill and brentford didnt even know we were arriving,there fans couldnt beleive that we were comming to help them,and there mob which only had 50 all of a sudden was ten times bigger than it had ever been,i cant remember who it was they were playing,but of course we had copied millwall,who had put three hundred skins into the barnet game to ambush us those were fantastic days,trully fantastic
                  exitement and fun ,did yopu go to that games facto,who was it that we were playing

More...

Comment

Got to admit Ted i do like reading your posts mate :drunk:
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X