Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLACKBURN are in trouble from what I hear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samba better than our cb's, Hoilett better than our wingers, Yakubu better than pue strikers. Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      Samba better than our cb's, Hoilett better than our wingers, Yakubu better than pue strikers. Need I say more?
      I'd take the lot for £10m
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Yakubu would be the ideal striker for us if we keep playing 1 up top. He is a lot more mobile than Helguson and scores more goals. I don't think we have any chance at all in signing Samba but Alex is probably just as good as him. Hoillet is well out of our reach as well as he said he wants to sign for a top 6 club.
        Estamos QPR

Comment

Surprisingly I think blackburns best thing for survival is Steve kean! The amount of backing he's had from the players shows a team spirit only qpr could wish for
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

we had our chance with yakubu in summer.. but NW didnt go for him.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              we had our chance with yakubu in summer.. but NW didnt go for him.
              FFS - Flabby wouldn't let him buy Morrison or Graham so how on earth do you think he would have been able to convince him on the Yak
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Let's be realistic for a second, Yakubu has been a revelation this season, but fair play to Kean for taking a gamble on him, as last year he was deemed worthless by the "supposedly brilliant" Moyes who had "no strikers" yet offloaded to Leicester on loan where i don't think he did much at all.

For that reason there were not many takers in the prem in the summer. Kean took the chance and has reaped the rewards.

Comment

Only positive out of this situation would mean there would be only two other places left for relegation.

Sorry.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    FFS - Flabby wouldn't let him buy Morrison or Graham so how on earth do you think he would have been able to convince him on the Yak
                    The Yak moved to Blackburn R on the last day of the transfer window
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      The Yak moved to Blackburn R on the last day of the transfer window
                      That's a good and very fair point I think then the comment above about Moyes letting him go and him being pony at and Leicester is my new position
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Nzonzi is a great player also, with Chelsea apparently looking at him as a midfield option in the De Jong / Yaya Toure mould. Frankly, Blackburn should be higher than their league position.

Comment

Working...
                        X