Rumours are just a wind up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours are just a wind up.

I hate rumours, you never know if they are true or not, where they were started or even if they ever existed (eg filling sports columns).
    I don't think I'm the only one either from speaking to people, better to just wait and see who we get (Fact) rather than what ifs and be dissapointed if a target you thought we were getting doesn't arrive.

I'll only believe it when it's on the offy, even if I'm not the first to know, at least I know it will have happened.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

So what you're saying then, is that possible transfers shouldn't be discussed, and we should only debate when it's a done deal?

That'll be a bit boring...
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with a rumour as long as people treat it as that..a rumour..the problem comes when people treat rumour as fact!

Comment

You got to take it as a bit of a laugh, pinch of salt, its people who really believe the rumor mongers i feel sorry for, you get yourself all worked up because you believe it, probably 5% true rumours, rest made up fun, by the way we may be in for Tevez, just heard a rumor from a good sauce

Comment

"I hate rumours, you never know if they are true or not"

If you did know they wouldn't be rumours!

Comment

Agree with you all and nothing wrong with discussions, but much like what winalotto says 'it's the people who really believe the rumours who we should feel sorry for'

Also, good point 'acricketer'
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
            X