Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if another manager in the pl outside of kean had this squad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if another manager in the pl outside of kean had this squad....

could all the other managers in the pl (except kean) have taken more points with the exact same squad out of the 20 games we had played?

before the iwwt brigade come steaming in , this is a simple question

Didn't last the month then.

Comment

martin o neil would have us up where sunnerlund are im convinced!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Didn't last the month then.
        technically not slating warnock in this thread more posing a question

Comment

We could also pose this question then ...

could all of the managers in the pl (except kean) made us Championship winners with the same squad and same amount of time that NW did?

Comment

In answer to the OP; yes I think alot of managers would do better. I think they would have made better use of SWP and DJ (granted he had an injury for a while which cant be helped).

I back Warnock all the way, but I do feel he could have got abit more from the squad we have.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
              We could also pose this question then ...

could all of the managers in the pl (except kean) made us Championship winners with the same squad and same amount of time that NW did?
              Add to that - and keep us out of the bottom 3 for so long without the benefit of a proper transfer window
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

When you think about it, we should have had at least a point against Sunderland at home and a point against Norwich, just those two points would have made a complete difference to our outlook. But to answer the question, yes most managers would have taken more points. These home games we're slipping up in are not the so called hard games, we are dropping points against teams around us and below us, that ends in relegation.

Comment

Many of them? Yes. All of them bar keen? Impossible to say. Were any of them available to us? No. Point of thread? Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Many of them? Yes. All of them bar keen? Impossible to say. Were any of them available to us? No. Point of thread? Not sure.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

point of thread more about his managerial inability cos if were saying others could get more whats that say about him?
                      Last edited by rangerforevereastcote; 05-01-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Most managers in the PL would play their best players and play them in their position,so YES

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Most managers in the PL would play their best players and play them in their position,so YES
                          According to their own fans, that's not what's happening with AVB.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                            point of thread more about his managerial inability cos if were saying others could get more whats that say about him?
                            Not having a go at you personally BUT:

If Warnock had been sacked at the start of the season after getting us promoted, 95% of fans would have been outraged.

If the board had sacked him immediately after, say, Norwich who would you bring in? Do you know they are available? Would they be an improvement on Warnock? Wd any manager currently in the Prem League bar perhaps Keen fancy giving up their job to come to Loftus Rd? Same question goes for high flying Championship managers such as Alardyce?

If the point of your thread is to ask if Arsene Wenger, say, is more tactically astute than Neil Warnock, I think most wd agree with you. The point of my reply was to find out if you have a solution or just want to have a bit of a moan about our manager's limitations. That's all.

Comment

Not having a go at you personally BUT:

If Warnock had been sacked at the start of the season after getting us promoted, 95% of fans would have been outraged.

If the board had sacked him immediately after, say, Norwich who would you bring in? Do you know they are available? Would they be an improvement on Warnock? Wd any manager currently in the Prem League bar perhaps Keen fancy giving up their job to come to Loftus Rd? Same question goes for high flying Championship managers such as Alardyce?

If the point of your thread is to ask if Arsene Wenger, say, is more tactically astute than Neil Warnock, I think most wd agree with you. The point of my reply was to find out if you have a solution or just want to have a bit of a moan about our manager's limitations. That's all.
                              my point is that our situaton is of our own making, our strongest side is at least comparable if not better then 12 sides at least, managers like rodgers and lambert have proven without the best players you can still compete if you get your tactics right. look at pardew last night did he roll over and say were playing man u , no he went their soft thought the middle ill play 2 big boys up front and try to win, , i believe warnock should have started the season and had we not signed who we signed we owuldnt have had a prayer, with the signings we made and the relatively good start we had that we would be comfortably safe , not europe not top 10 maybe 15th ish

we have dropped too many points that if you look what we have to achieve 2nd half worrying,
                              we have 18 games left takeaway games vs top 6 that we have no right tio expect anything we have 12 games , we need 6-7 wins and couple of draws

so we need to get results in 75% of these games, not going to happen as it stands

as for who would offer mark hughs a huge bonus to keep us up and even if we get 2/3rds of the bounce oneil achieved maybe enough to keep us up

people say warnock perfect man if we go down yes he might be , but fk me what happens if he decides to follow through and resign cos he didnt want to go on much longer as he only wanted final chance at prem

Comment

Working...
                              X