No announcement yet.

FA have dismissed Barton's appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time the FA is given an opportunity to restore some credibility to, what is now a laughing stock of an organisation, they do exactly the opposite by blindly endorsing the actions of one of their incompetent employees! They would gain more respect if they held their hands and admitted there is a problem at present, with the standard of officials and that they are trying to rectify. Too many fossils and yes men.

Comment

Was worth a try, but we all knew the bunch of spineless ******s at the FA wouldn't rule against their own referee and in favour of Warnock and JB

Silver lining though.........at least JB's 3 match ban wasn't extended to 4

Comment

Just a joke, He got a Red for something he didnt do.

Comment

QPR lose Barton appeal

RANGERS will have to do without skipper Joey Barton for the next three matches after the FA rejected their appeal against his red card in Monday's defeat to Norwich.

More...

Comment

They are a joke. If what Barton did was deemed aggressive enough for a red and 3 match ban, why aren't they retrospectively doing something about Johnson who actually hit out at Joey in the melee afterwards and i thnk hit him in the neck.... clear for all to see and by their rule book is a red card offence......

When this was clearly a decision made by the 4th official, given the fact the ref was 10 yards away and did nothing and the lino didn't flag for anything and the game carried on, they should take into account all activity in or around the "supposed incident" and take relevant action. If there was a mass brawl the bans wouldn't be restricted to one player, so why in this case does the turd who was actually more agressive, feigned injury, and then flaunted the fact, which in the process mocked the officials' decision on national Tv at the Darts get away with nothing.... Bunch of idiots.

Comment

FA getting revenge for last season.We made em look c**ts so they're getting revenge game by game with s**t refs who give s**t decisions against us.
              Paranoid?.....who said I'm paranoid?...who?

Comment

We made them look mugs in the hearing last May.
                We will never win an appeal again.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  We made them look mugs in the hearing last May.
                  We will never win an appeal again.

It was Payback time I suppose.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X