Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where are the ITK? I love the rumours in the transfer markets!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sky Marshal Omar Anoke

    #31
    Originally posted by James1979
    can't you just list a)? It would save a lot of time.
    No.

    Comment

    • MattyRangers
      Slimmer of The Year
      • Jun 2011
      • 24914

      #32
      Im guna put it out there now; I reckon this thread will go on to be longer & more entertaining than Davesview's. Watch this space.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

      Comment

      • robith
        Apprentice
        • Mar 2011
        • 248

        #33
        I can't risk my sources as they put themselves in harm's way to get me this info. But I can say that during the transfer window, we are probably (no guarantess) going to sign some players.

        Possibly a defender, midfielder is a done deal (unless Borrusia Slovenia scupper it cos his mum's from Jupiter) and a striker was seen looking at houses in a non descript London suburb. Definitely no keepers but that could change if Yashin becomes available

        *taps nose*
        A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

        Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

        Comment

        • maverick69
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2011
          • 2029

          #34
          Originally posted by robith
          I can't risk my sources as they put themselves in harm's way to get me this info. But I can say that during the transfer window, we are probably (no guarantess) going to sign some players.

          Possibly a defender, midfielder is a done deal (unless Borrusia Slovenia scupper it cos his mum's from Jupiter) and a striker was seen looking at houses in a non descript London suburb. Definitely no keepers but that could change if Yashin becomes available

          *taps nose*
          What happend to the Posh goalie?

          Comment

          • Mellowhoop
            Gold Seat
            • Apr 2010
            • 5698

            #35
            Samba has been offered 1 million a week
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

            Comment

            • Bluehoop
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 9258

              #36
              Originally posted by maverick69
              What happend to the Posh goalie?
              She decided to stay in LA with her husband
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

              Comment

              • Olly
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 6000

                #37
                Dave's friend is here.

                Comment

                • Sky Marshal Omar Anoke

                  #38
                  I have already told you about the failed Alex negotiations.
                  I will have more interesting news tomorrow, if you want.

                  Comment

                  • BennyBoyRs
                    I like 'Lone' time
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 13695

                    #39
                    Alex is back in the room.

                    Sorry, got to go. I'll be back later with more.
                    Your mum would love me...

                    Comment

                    • acricketer
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 12068

                      #40
                      A well respected ex-poster on here with good contacts at Spurs has heard these possibilities

                      "Livermore
                      Bassong
                      Alex
                      McEachran
                      Jelavic
                      Speroni (plus one other Palace player - I'm presuming Clyne but don't know this)"

                      Comment

                      • MattyRangers
                        Slimmer of The Year
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 24914

                        #41
                        Originally posted by acricketer
                        A well respected ex-poster on here with good contacts at Spurs has heard these possibilities

                        "Livermore
                        Bassong
                        Alex
                        McEachran
                        Jelavic
                        Speroni (plus one other Palace player - I'm presuming Clyne but don't know this)"
                        Tbf Nodge was always pretty good
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                        Comment

                        • Mellowhoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 5698

                          #42
                          No paladini no leaks.
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

                          Comment

                          • stainrodisalegend
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 13624

                            #43
                            interesting re livermore. harry was asked about it and said warno wd not be in the market for kids, he would need real, hard experience to get qpr out of the trouble they are in. if we are in for the likes of livermore suggests harry doesn't agree with warno's strategy.

                            Comment

                            • Shania
                              C Club
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 23699

                              #44
                              Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                              interesting re livermore. harry was asked about it and said warno wd not be in the market for kids, he would need real, hard experience to get qpr out of the trouble they are in. if we are in for the likes of livermore suggests harry doesn't agree with warno's strategy.

                              Not rocket science really.
                              But I´m still hopefull regarding Macheda.(Only played 15 minutes for us,lol.)
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

                              Comment

                              • Del
                                Gold Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 8393

                                #45
                                Originally posted by acricketer
                                A well respected ex-poster on here with good contacts at Spurs has heard these possibilities

                                "Livermore
                                Bassong
                                Alex
                                McEachran
                                Jelavic
                                Speroni (plus one other Palace player - I'm presuming Clyne but don't know this)"
                                I would be happy with most of them... don't want Livermore and don't know much about McEachran but others say he's good wo worth a punt possibly.

                                Only thing i'm concerned about is players from other clubs on loan may not really give a toss and are more concerned with playing for themselves to get noticed by the manager of their club to say look how great i am, you should be picking me.... They won't (in most cases) really care if we got relegated so will they bust a gut and sweat blood when required in the pending scrap for survival, i doubt it.

                                Comment

                                Working...