Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some sublime touches today and another entry to the showboat

Comment

Was easily MOTM today and our only creative spark until wee Seanie came on.
      With decent strikers to aim at he could be lethal
      Well done Adel
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
        Didn't score AGAIN! I'm afraid that like Warnock and a lot of the other players he just does not cut it in the Premiership.
        Hang on a minute.... Adel isnt cutting it in the PL because he hasnt scored? Surely Youre winding me up?
        Do you go to games? Have you watched his last 4 performances?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Best performer in the last 4 matches

Please keep focused with a good attitude as your our only hope of survival

Don't leave us please save us, we need you.

Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Hang on a minute.... Adel isnt cutting it in the PL because he hasnt scored? Surely Youre winding me up?
            Do you go to games? Have you watched his last 4 performances?
            Yes, he hasn't scored! How many games has he played? LOL!

Comment

1) LOL is extremely gay.
              2) Adel isn't a striker, he is a creater and he has certainly been creating chances. 51 successful passes out of 52 made vs Swansea says it all.
              3) Do you go to games? If you dont (which I presume is correct), it would explain why you are dribbling brown stuff as you dont see how he is playing.

Comment

LOL is proper gay. Helm.

Anyway, not pretending I like him, but his last few performances are going a way to making up for being a knob. The boy is doing well.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  1) LOL is extremely gay.
                  2) Adel isn't a striker, he is a creater and he has certainly been creating chances. 51 successful passes out of 52 made vs Swansea says it all.
                  3) Do you go to games? If you dont (which I presume is correct), it would explain why you are dribbling brown stuff as you dont see how he is playing.

Comment

13 in answer to your question. Now run along back to your Xbox chap, Crash Bandicoot wont play itself now will it.

Comment

Shame we now lose him to African
                      Nations

Comment

Comment

Didnt really see all the game last night so cant comment on the game, but if what i've read today is correct, then well done Adel....(that hurt !!)

Still doesnt change my views on him but at least he's trying and putting it in..isnt he?

PS..LOL is well gay....

Comment

He was unlucky not score from the free kick. I am sure If we manage to keep him, he will help us to avoid relegation. His goals will come soon.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              He was unlucky not score from the free kick. I am sure If we manage to keep him, he will help us to avoid relegation. His goals will come soon.
                              yeah heard that around September time last year as well...anyone know when....?

Comment

Wake up lads, Warnock has told him go out there and play for a move. He has a month of being in the shop window to try and get himself a move.

Behind closed doors the club are desperate to sell and get some money in.

Although we have some money we still have loads of deadwood on decent contracts doing nothing. Agyemang comes to mind. We'd give him away but he wont go as he is earning 60,000 a month for nothing.
                                :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                                X