Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
This forum needs splitting in two . . . .
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Good shout. I don't give two hoots for loyalty, sentimentality or any of that joe bloggs got us up so we owe him rubbish. These guys do it for money, like I work. I want the best for the team nowt else.
So all the Warnock supporters -I am sure you would not give two ****s for him if we really spent big and got a great manager in. I know that is not going to happen, but hypothetically, where would your loyalty be then. honest question?Comment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
The ammount of people content with NW as manager, even if we get relegated is shocking, as we are where we are due to his decisions, but I guess as he got us up, it's ok for him to take us down again.Good shout. I don't give two hoots for loyalty, sentimentality or any of that joe bloggs got us up so we owe him rubbish. These guys do it for money, like I work. I want the best for the team nowt else.
So all the Warnock supporters -I am sure you would not give two ****s for him if we really spent big and got a great manager in. I know that is not going to happen, but hypothetically, where would your loyalty be then. honest question?Comment
-
Comment
-
According to who? We have a great Championship Manager. He has had one season in the prem and that resulted in relegation. I am not saying sack him, but I really don't like the way he has gone about things this season at all.
Slagging off our players to the press and laughing after nearly every defeat saying how wondeful the opposition are and how lucky we are to be on the same pitch as them.
That is not motivational.Comment
-
IMHO we have a great manager. Too true hes made a few mistakes this season and im sure he'll make some more. I hope he learns from these mistakes to achieve our goal . . . survival. Warnock was great for us last season and this season has done ok even though he's made a few mistakes. I think he can only be judged when he has got all the players HE wants in in January then it will be his premiership team and if that fails then he can be judged. At the moment he's managing a threadbare Championship team with a few premier players thrown in.According to who? We have a great Championship Manager. He has had one season in the prem and that resulted in relegation. I am not saying sack him, but I really don't like the way he has gone about things this season at all.
Slagging off our players to the press and laughing after nearly every defeat saying how wondeful the opposition are and how lucky we are to be on the same pitch as them.
That is not motivational.
The problem is that if he berates players he gets moaned at for doing that or if he smiles he gets berated for smiling. Personally when he dragged Traore to one side and gave him a rocket when he got sent off was the right thing to do cos the boy let us down. Even though Warnock seems more chilled these days smiling all the time there is no way he will be all smiley smiley in the dressing room. The players came out well fired up for the second half today and that must be down to warnock getting into them. I know this has happened a few times lately when weve been poor first half and come out much better in the second half so this also must be down to Warnock. The one thing that puzzles me though is why some of our first half performances have been so poor.Comment
-
Can't speak for others but I support QPR and only QPR, once a player leaves (apart from Les Ferdinand) that's it they don't register with me anymore, butGood shout. I don't give two hoots for loyalty, sentimentality or any of that joe bloggs got us up so we owe him rubbish. These guys do it for money, like I work. I want the best for the team nowt else.
So all the Warnock supporters -I am sure you would not give two ****s for him if we really spent big and got a great manager in. I know that is not going to happen, but hypothetically, where would your loyalty be then. honest question?
when a player or manager achieves something special with the club, then the loyalty we show for the club does also fall onto individuals.
Answer to your question: football is a business where personnel changes often(Especially at QPR) so if results dictate that NW goes then the king is dead long live the king.
Difference is I'm not going to scream for his head after every result, he has earned the chance to try and rectify this.Comment
-
were all suffering at the mo. I'll not be talking to the wife for a good few days now until this mood wears off lol
We already have a great manager
Comment