Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Still think that our club is in good hands Warnock or no Warnock

Trust in Tony and Amit they are very successful men who do not settle for second

Believe
    No doubt there general

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      Dont worry mate if rangers go on a little run and win their next 4 games these same people will be saying whow great warnock is and we will get a place in europe! bunch of flip floppers if you ask me and some so called fans who post on here are never happy!
      I support QPR not Warnock and have been doing so long before he came, I would be ecstatic if we won the next four games but would no more believe that Warnock is the answer then than I do now.

How so many of you can not see that there is something wrong is beyond me, there are rumours on here, in the press and the decline in results lately only confirms that. He simply can't get the best out the players however good or bad they may be and that is hs job and one good managers do very well. Making the team better than its component parts is the measure of a good manager Warnock has managed to date to make the team worse than its component parts.
      Last edited by rickyranger; 01-01-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        I support QPR not Warnock and have been doing so long before he came, I would be ecstatic if we won the next four games but would no more believe tht Warnock is the answer then than I do now.

How so many of you can not see that there is something wrong is beyond me, there are rumours on here, in the press and the decline in results lately only confirms that. He simply can't get the best out the players however good or bad they my be nd that is hs job and one the good managers do very well. Making the team better than its component parts is the measure of a good manager Warnock hs managed to date to make the team worse than its component parts.
        Ricky I've made deal
        To Stay out of these for 4 games , though
        Think a very good post

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          If you have no money to spend on players you have to be even more careful who you bring in and you certainly don't bring in players worse than you already had in Perone or that you will no use in Puncheon or Campbell. Just as an aside puncheon was actually brought after tango and cash had gone and money was available.

Warnock was clearly happy with the strikers he had or why did he not bring one in on transfer deadline when money was available.

Also how do you account for the fact that the players brought in on deadline day looked very good in he first few matches and our results were good. However the longer they have been at the club the worse they have got. Additionally please don't tell me you agree with the public criticism of players like Traore and Faulin, one for committing a foul and he other for not. You could not make it up.

Warnock has no pedigree in he prem or a particularly good record re transfers, particularly strikers, which we desperately need. Everyone finds their level and Warnock is the Championship
          Fair points made. 1st up public criticism was wrong and dont condone it.

With no money we were never going to bring in players who were better then we already had. Guessing we got to the point where we had to stick or twist and get bodies in to bolster the sqaud. He did try and bring in one on deadline day Craig Bellemy

Comment

Having spent the last 2 hours reviewing my original post i have come to the conclusion that i may have been a bit harsh especially on eastcote , Warnock has clearly made mistakes over the last few weeks for all to see and i agree that our pl status needs to be kept at all costs no matter what , but we need to give him some more time. i did not ever mean that we keep warnock in charge no matter what , if he does not perform soon he will need to be replaced with a more experienced man no question. (Mourinio)

Comment

Having spent the last 2 hours reviewing my original post i have come to the conclusion that i may have been a bit harsh especially on eastcote , Warnock has clearly made mistakes over the last few weeks for all to see and i agree that our pl status needs to be kept at all costs no matter what , but we need to give him some more time. i did not ever mean that we keep warnock in charge no matter what , if he does not perform soon he will need to be replaced with a more experienced man no question. (Mourinio)
              Thanks appreciate that!!

Isn't it nice where we can debate without insults!!

Comment

We may not agree totally but we are united

Correct January signing are critical now in my opinion

Comment

Well said mate. And despite the obviously poor performances of both the manager and players over the recent weeks, I think that it's fair to say that most of us want Warnock to do well. Not just for QPR, but for him too. I feel that some of us are just getting increasingly frustrated at some of the things he does and doesn't do. Come on Neil, now is the time to prove us doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Well said mate. And despite the obviously poor performances of both the manager and players over the recent weeks, I think that it's fair to say that most of us want Warnock to do well. Not just for QPR, but for him too. I feel that some of us are just getting increasingly frustrated at some of the things he does and doesn't do. Come on Neil, now is the time to prove us doubters wrong.
                    Think we may have found a formula for sensible debate that doesn't involve insulting or threatening behaviour, hope we can keep
                    It up !!

Comment

Moaning about tactics doesn't mean you are not loyal, but it is acually the other way around. If I am not loyal, why would I bother address my concern here? I can simply leave here and go support Chelsea or Fulham.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I hope they don't leave the signing of a striker until the last moment again, remember we thought we had both Bellamy and Crouch but ended with neither and no time for a plan B.
                        We need one asap, no time must be wasted. Results now are crucial.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X