tf tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tf tweets

on way to London to watch Norwich game then go shopping for players!

He means business and i think we're in for an exciting Jan!

Hope this motivates the current ones to perform tomorrow

Comment

Places under threat can only be a good thing.

Few players getting a free pass every week as it stands worryingly.

Comment

Or maybe he's buying them a late christmas presents.....

Comment

Won't matter some believe we are down already...might as well save his dosh.

Comment

I love TF and the excitement that he has brought to QPR but tweeting transfer intentions doesnt seem like that good of an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
              I love TF and the excitement that he has brought to QPR but tweeting transfer intentions doesnt seem like that good of an idea.
              Why? He isnt naming names or saying who he is after, he is simply saying he is going to get players in
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                on way to London to watch Norwich game then go shopping for players!
                Loadsamoney!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                  Should he put on a fake voice on the phone when contacting clubs regarding players too?

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                    Should he put on a fake voice on the phone when contacting clubs regarding players too?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Why? He isnt naming names or saying who he is after, he is simply saying he is going to get players in
                      I prefer to be surprised by transfers rather than to expect them. Even if you think it doesnt hurt negotiations it cant help.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                        I know this is some sort of joke but I dont get it, Can you explain?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Matty,didn't you know it was a secret that we'd try to bring in players in jan? I mean I've not heard anyone on Sky, Talksport or pundits anywhere else mention they expect us to be busy in Jan.....

Comment

Working...
                          X