* happy new year * messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * happy new year * messages

WeAreTheRangersBoys.com wish all our members and all QPR fans a very happy New Year and a Prosperous 2012!!!

Thank you for your support.

Happy New Year to all posters on WATRB even the ones I disagree with.
    Here's hoping for a successful 2012 for us all personally, and particularly on the pitch with QPR.

Comment

Happy New Year from the Dubai Rs

To every1 back home as the sun goes down on a beautiful sunny day!

Happy new year to fellow Rs everywhere!

We've had quite a ball here this season that all matches are live!

I'd love to be at the emirates today but not possible !

Prey for a miracle! Look forward to the Jan window! U rsssss

Comment

new years wish ..............

mine is for us all to be as one and remember we've came a long way in eighteen short months........i feel we will just about survive and that was our goal way back in august.....to dream the impossible dream we have seen become reality in 2011...........best new years wishes to you all and be safe tonight and raise a glass and smile for everyone connected with our fantastic little club we all love...............
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          mine is for us all to be as one and remember we've came a long way in eighteen short months........i feel we will just about survive and that was our goal way back in august.....to dream the impossible dream we have seen become reality in 2011...........best new years wishes to you all and be safe tonight and raise a glass and smile for everyone connected with our fantastic little club we all love...............
          Hear, hear, well said that man.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Happy New Year to fellow R's fans wherever they may be! :drunk:
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Factamondo = star of WATRB!!! Happy New Year!

Comment

I'd like to wish all QPR fans a happy new year, but especially to the guys who run this board, because, without their efforts, we couldn't take the gypsy's out of each other!
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Top 3 moments of 2011:
                  - Watford Away
                  - "There will be NO points deduction..."
                  - Chelsea Home

Happy New Year posters!

Comment

Working...
                  X