no sightseeing v arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no sightseeing v arsenal

new ground accepted but we need a result and admiring a 2 tier stadium and worshipping the colour of the seats won't win us this game..i am going to see qpr win....i have little else on my mind...i'll take a draw but i want a result...
    no jaw dropping , we must be at em as fans and as a team...if we stand off like v spuds, we;ll get hammered.
    wolves got a draw and ended with 10 men...qpr got their passing game working again v swansea and must build on that.
    2-1 qpr win.

have you been on drugs
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lol.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Please can I just have a little gaze around to begin with. Ps I'm not 12

Comment

I've been to the Emirates four times, great stadium.

However, we're not going there to admire the architecture. We're there to beat those ####ers senseless and get three points.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
            Please can I just have a little gaze around to begin with. Ps I'm not 12
            No . eyes strictly on the pitch, no wreckless eyeballing aloud
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              new ground accepted but we need a result and admiring a 2 tier stadium and worshipping the colour of the seats won't win us this game..i am going to see qpr win....i have little else on my mind...i'll take a draw but i want a result...
              no jaw dropping , we must be at em as fans and as a team...if we stand off like v spuds, we;ll get hammered.
              wolves got a draw and ended with 10 men...qpr got their passing game working again v swansea and must build on that.
              2-1 qpr win.
              agreed got no ****ing time for tourist fans

would prefer to be going to highbury

Comment

pity arsenal dont have much of a mob these days:angry:

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  pity arsenal dont have much of a mob these days:angry:
                  Do you remember that black fella Denton who used to command the North Bank?

Story went about in the late seventies that he had his #### sliced up at the 1979 FA Cup final by someone who wanted to take over himself

Comment

he'd have trouble doing that tomorrow isles.................:

Comment

big lump that denton was-how long is he brown bread now???
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

two years or more celts.....many moons ago he was seeing a bint from west acton ...his bit on the side......unbeknown to me i partook in her kacks then she told me of her dallying with 'the bear':angry:

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          two years or more celts.....many moons ago he was seeing a bint from west acton ...his bit on the side......unbeknown to me i partook in her kacks then she told me of her dallying with 'the bear':angry:
                          :drunk:hope she was worth it!!! i went millwall arsenal in the fa cup about 20odd years back and 4/5 wall were trying to get denton on the ground-no chance!!! wall took a proper shoeing on jamacia rd that night in the replay!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            :drunk:hope she was worth it!!! i went millwall arsenal in the fa cup about 20odd years back and 4/5 wall were trying to get denton on the ground-no chance!!! wall took a proper shoeing on jamacia rd that night in the replay!!
                            yes celts they had a good set of lads those days.....still can pull one out im sure but nowhere to be seen at ours in the cup game few years back!

Comment

think i was at that game n all bush.the replay at the old den ? midweek game? the bear was something else by all accounts.think its 4 years now he passed away.
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X