norwich home why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norwich home why?

have we gave them both upper and lower school what a joke they gave us 1400 poksy tickets at there place and ground that holds 27000 we hold 18000 and give them just over 3000 who's decides this at the club we need more of our support behind the goal. ie norwich gave spurs 2500! i know there a bigger club but we would have sold that amount givin.

Maximise revenue.

Comment

We only asked for 1400,you have to pay for all the tickets even the unsold ones,we opted for a low allocation.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
        have we gave them both upper and lower school what a joke they gave us 1400 poksy tickets at there place and ground that holds 27000 we hold 18000 and give them just over 3000 who's decides this at the club we need more of our support behind the goal. ie norwich gave spurs 2500! i know there a bigger club but we would have sold that amount givin.
        Because we have still not got enough fans who want to actually go to these games as well as the Chelsea and Man U ones

Comment

Spot on isle

Comment

By selling the lower tier to home fans we lose somewhere in the region of 40k in revenue because of all the seats at the front being meshed off. So the only time it is used for home fans is when visiting teams don't take there full allocation I believe. But fully agree the box office need to be better advised on our away support, they even rejected the full allocation for fulham at first, thinking we wouldn't sell it out.

Comment

we should do a norwich and stick them in w and x blocks
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

im glad they are in both tiers...............fe fi fo fum i smell the blood of inbred s.........cum..........stab him in the back squirt him in the eye.....kick him in the head till the canary dies!!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  im glad they are in both tiers...............fe fi fo fum i smell the blood of inbred s.........cum..........stab him in the back squirt him in the eye.....kick him in the head till the canary dies!!!!
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We should find a way of segregating School End vertically.... like WBA or Liverppol do. They seem to be able to move the "dividing line" left and right in accordance with number of away fans. I know we have two tiers but Chelsea seem to manage a vertical divide over two-tiers ok so I don't see why we can't too?

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                      We should find a way of segregating School End vertically.... like WBA or Liverppol do. They seem to be able to move the "dividing line" left and right in accordance with number of away fans. I know we have two tiers but Chelsea seem to manage a vertical divide over two-tiers ok so I don't see why we can't too?
                      is that not to do with the way you enter?

Comment

Working...
                      X