QPR make first move in Jelavic chase with £7m bid for Rangers striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play-off final?

Wasn't it Gabbidon & Collins that formed the centre of the Cardiff back 4 at the play-off final in Cardiff? Seemed a good partnership (unfortunately!!) I seem to recall. If so, could fit into our squad very quickly...?

Comment

Yes and he played with Anton at Wet Spam. Good target IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        better than gabbidon ric but not who i'd have imagined tbh.
        Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
        Big horrible f*cker, just what we need.
        I'm agreeing with you lads. Think he'd be a decent addition. As you said Bush not someone I would of thought of really but very decent all the same.

Comment

James Collins Not a bad pro and experienced to balance the young ones.

Comment

he's currently enjoying the best goal scoring run of his carrear? Of course he is he's playing for one of the big two in Scotland. Hh Bothroyd Campbell mackie would all score 20 plus playing for rangers. **** league

Comment

Rs bid for Gers striker

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has confirmed Queens Park Rangers have made a bid for Croatia international Nikica Jelavic.

More...

Comment

Collins is no better than what we have, I really feel we need a dominating CB in the samba mould as Anton isnt bad on the ball and they would compliment each other. Also we have zero pace so a pacy CB is needed, not James collins who makes bob malcom look like usain bolt.

Comment

Hilarious that one.....oh those days when we thought Bob Malcolm was a bigger than life character just what Rangers needed, but that was then this is now.....are we that ambitious, not??!

Comment

James Collins would be an improvement on what we've currently got and could make a strong partnership with Anton

Nic Jelavic - not sure about him. Scoring goals but in a pretty poor league. Would rather go for someone who had Prem experience. I know we are unlikely to get a 'big' name so I would rather we went for someone like Cameron Jerome or Kenwyne Jones than Jelavic.

Comment

Originally posted by ClemQPR View Post
                      James Collins would be an improvement on what we've currently got and could make a strong partnership with Anton

Nic Jelavic - not sure about him. Scoring goals but in a pretty poor league. Would rather go for someone who had Prem experience. I know we are unlikely to get a 'big' name so I would rather we went for someone like Cameron Jerome or Kenwyne Jones than Jelavic.
                      Jelavic will get us more goals than Cameron Jerome and Kenwyne Jones put together!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Jelavic will get us more goals than Cameron Jerome and Kenwyne Jones put together!
                        exactly, this is painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          exactly, this is painful.
                          I can only think that everyone on here moaning about Jelavic can't have seen him play.

I understand the argument about the Scottish league being poor but that doesn't make every player in the league automatically not good enough for the Premiership. What about Arteta and Charlie Adam, loads of eyebrows were raised when they left Rangers for the Prem and look at them now.

Jelavic will score goals wherever he goes and I reckon he is worth a punt. He is one of very few potential 20 plus goals a season players that we can attract!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 30-12-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

What's painful to read is people slagging off Jelavic & Collins who are very good players and then seeing people wanting Maynard and other 'punts'

Collins is very underrated and would be high on my wish list
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Comment

Apparently Liverpool are back in for him now...... So that solves that one.....

Comment

Working...
                                X