Best/bad signing so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/bad signing so far

Who is our best signing this season and who is the worse?
    Best: Young
    Worst: Puncheon.
    Last edited by Yousef; 29-12-2011, 05:47 PM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

TBH none of our signings have set the world alight, though players like Traore have certainly shown glimpses of real promise and several others have the potential to come good. Probably our best two players against Swans were Ali and Adel. In earlier weeks Heider has stolen the show. This time Warno has the time and the backing and needs to bring in players who will hit the ground running.

Comment

Best : All 3 defenders ( Traore, Young & Ferdinand)
      Most Disappointing so far : Barton & SWP
      Worst : Bothroyd
      Worst loan ever : Puncheon

Comment

Best: Young, Ferdinand, Traore but if I had to pick 1 then it would be Young
        Worst: Gabbidon - Risky defender, Hall proved he's much better than him when he played at Swansea
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 29-12-2011, 04:45 PM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
          Best: Young, Ferdinand, Traore but if I had to pick 1 then it would be Young
          Worst: Gabbidon - Risky defender, Hall proved he's much better than him when he played at Swansea
          Hall hasn't played against the likes of Chelsea, Villa, Liverpool and Man U so to say he is better than Gabbidon on one avaearge game against lesser opposition is ridiculous
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Best signing : Young
            Worst : Barton

Comment

Best: Young

Worse: Puncheon though I am sure that was a deal QPR could not have pulled out of as I reckon it wasa Flavio/Bernie signing and he arrived just as Fernades took over so not really the players fault

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Best signing : Young
                Worst : Barton
                So you think Barton been worse than Puncheon Dyer n Bothroyd?

What is your personal vendetta towards him all about?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Best : All 3 defenders ( Traore, Young & Ferdinand)
                  Most Disappointing so far : Barton & SWP
                  Worst : Bothroyd
                  Worst loan ever : Puncheon
                  Rich pretty much agree....but can i remind you of one loan that springs to mind
                  as worst loan ever.........i give you Tamas Priskin

Comment

On paper they look like good signings but to be fair theyve not delivered,Barton and SWP the two big hitters who i expected to really make a difference have flopped. In defence of SWP he's being played everywhere but RW.

Ferdinand,Young and Traore look steady enough but the defence is still very ropey and makes basic mistakes game after game.

Still alot of work to be done in Jan,NW can't afford to get it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      So you think Barton been worse than Puncheon Dyer n Bothroyd?

What is your personal vendetta towards him all about?
                      What's with always picking up on people's opinions as vendettas? If someone has an opinion, that may not conform to the mainstream view, does that mean he must have some kind of ulterior motive?

IMO, I wouldn't have touched Barton with a barge pole. He's a convicted criminal and shouldn't be playing professional football, period! FA fair play and all that... what a load of ********!

He's been average at best for us and hasn't even come close to justifying his wages... and to me that's what it comes down to. Bothroyd over Barton any day!

Comment

Best: Traore
                        Worst: Barton. Absolute pony. Rubbish. Get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by cujimmy View Post
                          What's with always picking up on people's opinions as vendettas? If someone has an opinion, that may not conform to the mainstream view, does that mean he must have some kind of ulterior motive?

IMO, I wouldn't have touched Barton with a barge pole. He's a convicted criminal and shouldn't be playing professional football, period! FA fair play and all that... what a load of ********!

He's been average at best for us and hasn't even come close to justifying his wages... and to me that's what it comes down to. Bothroyd over Barton any day!
                          Each to their own.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Worst loan ever Priskin? Possibly you forget Bob Malcolm, but go further back and the golden month that Gus Caesar spent with us still reduces grown men who witnessed it to quivering wrecks. By god, it was the pits.

Comment

Best .young worse dyer
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X