Who will we axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will we axe

Warno changes his tune every two minutes but from different things he has said anything between three and six players cd join us in Jan (and he has said there have been inquiries about players in the squad), so who will be bumped out of the 25 (and ideally then out of the club entirely, for there is no point paying players who can't play)?

Dyer obviously should be excluded if he is injured till end of season.

Puncheon must be on the way out.

Murphy, if we are looking for a new keeper?

Is it time to say a fond farewell to Braders Orr if Connolly and Mackie can fill in?

If we bring in a new left back with Traore also available, do we still need Clint?

Derry?

Buz? (Wd be v sad to see him go but maybe he needs to go out at least on loan to see if he can recapture his past glories).

Maybe one of the centre backs?

Have I missed anybody under threat?

Dyer, DJ, Buzz, Puncheon, SWP, Murphy or Cerny and Connelly.

Comment

DJ?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Warno changes his tune every two minutes but from different things he has said anything between three and six players cd join us in Jan (and he has said there have been inquiries about players in the squad), so who will be bumped out of the 25 (and ideally then out of the club entirely, for there is no point paying players who can't play)?

Dyer obviously should be excluded if he is injured till end of season.

Puncheon must be on the way out.

Murphy, if we are looking for a new keeper?

Is it time to say a fond farewell to Braders Orr if Connolly and Mackie can fill in?

If we bring in a new left back with Traore also available, do we still need Clint?

Derry?

Buz? (Wd be v sad to see him go but maybe he needs to go out at least on loan to see if he can recapture his past glories).

Maybe one of the centre backs?

Have I missed anybody under threat?

U forgot Bruno Perone .....

Comment

Yep, talk about the forgotten man, so in need of the axe that no one cd remember he was there!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Dyer, DJ, Buzz, Puncheon, SWP, Murphy or Cerny and Connelly.
            Don't think SWP will be got rid of.
            If we are looking at a new keeper then I'd go with
            Murphy
            Dyer
            Perone
            Gabbidon
            Puncheon
            Buzz
            Bothroyd
            and maybe DJ Question would we have signed DJ if the money had already been here?
            Just don't know how many we will bring in do we?

Comment

SWP did not come to W12 to play 2nd fiddle to Jamie Mackie, so it may not be NW's choice. His dad Ian will be will pissed off.
              Last edited by paulmason; 28-12-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                SWP did not come to W12 to play 2nd fiddle to Jamie Mackie, so it may not be NW's choice. His dad Ian will be will pissed off.
                Yeah he didn't come as the manager either,so can't pick the team

Comment

Daddy needs to teach little Shaun how to control a ball.......

Comment

Ffs swp is not 100% fit when played in his correct position he is as good as anyone

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                      Ffs swp is not 100% fit when played in his correct position he is as good as anyone
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Ffs swp is not 100% fitwhen played in his correct position he is as good as anyone

Comment

NW will need to get it right and the next 3 months will define ours and his short term future.
                          I trust him to get it right but my suggestions would be to jettison

Hall
                          One Size
                          The G-man Hall
                          Fitz
                          Mr F Hall
                          and Bruno Perone if possible

Any others he wishes to ditch and replace with players who can stay fit, read the game, track runners, trap a ball, play a short pass, chip in with a few goals and also accept that they have NOT got long throw will be fine with me!
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Agreed, can't quite believe some fans on here, SWP has been reported unfit since Norwich away and rated doubtful most games ! He will get plenty more opportunities.

Comment

Rested yesterday due to a slight knock on the knee, NW didn't want to risk him with Norwich coming up.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X