1.6 mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 mill

thougt that was the price for dex,but just heard on sky sports that forest have made an improved offer:amazing:
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

We've no reason to sell so if the club don't want Blackstock the best they can do is get even more out of Forest. If they want him they will pay.

99 times out of 100 strikers go for more money than defenders so if QPR have seen Forest buy Gunter for £1.75m they will want more for Blackstock.

Comment

Well done to QPR for holding out for the maximum fee

Comment

Add to that loan fee + bonus in keeping them up = £400k

Then you would have to say £2 million + for 15 goal a year striker is good business

Comment

Whatever happens the fact is were loseing our best striker, and as it would currently seem we are not replaceing him....

I hope this italian lad works out!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Whatever happens the fact is were loseing our best striker, and as it would currently seem we are not replaceing him....

I hope this italian lad works out!
            would take lita over the italian,but what do i know im only a supporter.lita on a free,evans and beckford between 1.5-2 mill and pellicori sounding like a mill.wages are an issue,you get what you pay for.proven quality is a must

Comment

all i heard on sky sports was about how forest have signed 2 new players and with already 5 strikers at the club have tabled a bid of over a million for qpr striker dexter blackstock.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                thougt that was the price for dex,but just heard on sky sports that forest have made an improved offer:amazing:
                Just on SSN at 6.45pm incl.video footage of Blackstock,that Forest have tabled a bid of "over £1m ".So not necessarily 1.6 or 1.75m.

Comment

Well with us determined 2 b shot of him and no other bidders, forest r not under much pressure 2 up their bid.

After the confusion over the faulin tranfer fee any claims about transfer fees eminating from our club should be treated with some caution.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Well with us determined 2 b shot of him and no other bidders, forest r not under much pressure 2 up their bid.

After the confusion over the faulin tranfer fee any claims about transfer fees eminating from our club should be treated with some caution.
                    stainrod,if were determined to b shot of him,surely the signing of another striker is iminent,does dex have problems within the club?think we should hold onto dex,he will come back and kick our arses :very_sad:

Comment

We paid 100k for Camp, nearly all our transfers this season have been good in our favour, we wont be paying more than £1.6m, that I am sure of.

Maybe something like £1.2m

Comment

In truth we need Dex plus another striker. Hopefully the deal will fall through and he'll stay. There's no other player at the club that can score headed goals as well as Dex. And whatever people's misgivings over his languid, awkward, lazy-looking style, he does know how to find the back of the net on a consistent basis, as proved last season under Dowie. It only went downhill for him when Sousa came in and dropped him. But until that point his stats didnt lie. It doesnt matter how poor a 'footballer' some thought of him, the fact is he scored regularly for us, and at the end of the day goals scored = points on the board.

Comment

Working...
                        X