Mackie when he scored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie when he scored?

Not had a chance to watch the recording yet but when Mackie scored and was patting the badge and celebrating etc what did he say to the camera just before he went back on the pitch?

Watched it back when I got in. The sound was muted by Sky but his lips looked like he said 'that was for you Billy' or something very similar.

Comment

im not a lip reading expert but it was something like.........' get blimming in there.....thats for all of you r's fans.....i love this club'
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lol. Just a little difference then!

Comment

as i said im no expert at lip reading..........in a club once a stunna looking at me and whilst the music was deafening i thought she mumbled ''''fancy doing me up the bum'..............turns out she said.........'did you go to school with my mum'...........:rage:

Comment

He said "**** you all the people who think I'm not a PL player"

Comment

he said" i always read WATRB for their well thought out comments, tactical awareness and general football expertise"....

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                he said" i always read WATRB for their well thought out comments, tactical awareness and general football expertise"....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Watched it back when I got in. The sound was muted by Sky but his lips looked like he said 'that was for you Billy' or something very similar.
                  I thought it was something about his willy at first so I think you probs have it spot on Ric!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://rutube.ru/tracks/5150918.html...6742bb18dd08d7

Think ric roc is right.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...559360,00.html

On the offish. For his mate, Bully, fighting cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I thought it was something about his willy at first so I think you probs have it spot on Ric!

Comment

Working...
                        X